New Models?

Best answers
are you guys makeing any new models like goten or anything? it would be awesome to have new models ..
YOU GUYS SHOULD MAKE SUM KINDA FUSION FOR TRUNKS AND GOTEN INTO GOTENKS THAD BE SOOO SWEET

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The characters will be the same in Beta as they were in Alpha; With all the models finished, of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the ones already in the alpha will be updated.

Best answers
get ure best friend
make is kai blast level be 1k
and make ures 1k also crouch take a step away from each otehr and make it so u have to take 3 steps toward each other then when rue hands touch press r to power up(unless u changed to hotkey) and see what surprises you will get

P.S.time has to be right and you have to use Goku and Vegeta

Best answers
sure and then how would the 2 people fight? fusion i never did like. But then again it was a needed thing cause dbz got old with the same fighters. Fusion would ruin esf i think. plus would be to much to code in. I mean like i said i fuse with hibiki and who takes control? does both chars get a fusion char? that would be pointless and stupid

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, fusions won't be in beta 1, but u never know what may happen for future releases, if any. I, personally, would be overjoyed to see fusions in, they are one of my fav things in DBZ.

However, the issue of who controls what comes up.... I can't even think of a way past that.

One person suggested a while back that you play as Trunks and Goten as a pair of characters who do things simultaneously, and one of their transformations is to Gotenks.

Again, no real idea on the use of fusion in ESF in the future...

Best answers
you could just make its like a 6 minute thing and fater 3 mins cotnrol shifts to other person btw you should make it really complicated to fuse if u ever do like make it you gotta be same pl and same kai level and you actually have to dot he movements(not exact because ppl would get really frusterated lol)

Best answers
Originally posted by Prince_Vegeta99
you could just make its like a 6 minute thing and fater 3 mins cotnrol shifts to other person btw you should make it really complicated to fuse if u ever do like make it you gotta be same pl and same kai level and you actually have to dot he movements(not exact because ppl would get really frusterated lol)
Hmm i think u need to think about some real word problems with this, first and formost being lag, sure if both of u have 0 ping it would not be too hard to match each other movments, but when there is a .5 delay it would be nearly imposible

Also i dont think fusion would be a great idea, unless there was same game play mode were fusing would be a priority. I do like the idea of a character that is chibi gotenks and chibi trunks simultaniously (like flying side by side)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and if one of them got pummeled youd kill youself to start with both of them again, cause you dont want to play with only one saiyan child do you :rolleyes:
the idea of spwaning as goten and trunks and let them fuse when they spawn looks better to me

Best answers
didn't know about the 2 player goten and trunks idea.. but its cool man, you go like, the both of them first fusion in they both go ssj,then a fusion to gotenks,with a great increase of power (it will be a weaker player when u start) so its actually hard to go gotenks.... plus a 1on4 chance the fusion fails, so you get a fat gotenks (or a real slim one) and you stay that for a few rounds... so there won't be alot of Gotens and trunks wobbeling in the map......

(don't know if it WILL ever be like this... but this is more reasonable then like 2 different players have to fuse to one...

Best answers
the 2 plr side by side thing was already done in bfp and it was *** it looked stupid (this my opinion) and was pointless due to no benifets.

however if you were to ever implement it you could have it so when fusing whoever has the strogest pl gets control of the player and is 5times stronger faster etc. and it only lasts for like 1-2min so the second player doesn't get bored waiting. well theres my 2cents

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
One person suggested a while back that you play as Trunks and Goten as a pair of characters who do things simultaneously, and one of their transformations is to Gotenks.

Again, no real idea on the use of fusion in ESF in the future...
I will take the credit for that idea :p

Yeah the only way i think to do it is to make Goten and Trunks ONE model with animations of team work then a transformation would just be a model change like EVERY other transformation, simple :D

BrunO

Mog

Best answers
that has already been used in bfp universe....
i wanna see a goku and vegeta as one model....
even better... have piccolo, nail and kame all as one model and have 2 fusions, that would look really wierd :D

Best answers
hehe i suggested fusion for my for post back in april i think. Ya it would be hard to code and i dunno, i had a good idea on how 1 player could move around and the other player shoot depending whos more powerful of course =)

Best answers
-_-

Make it so 1 person controlls movement
and 1 person controlls beams

I dunno?

If u are interested in Fusions try the Jedi Kinght 2 mod Tdir
www.hellraiser64.com
and u can fise in that mod that will anwser ur questions

Best answers
just an idea, but you could have one player and when you are ready to fuse, you push the right keys or whatever and then a new player model(for example trunks) flies in and fuses with your character. the new character will have a boosted power of course. i dont know if this will be hard to code or not, but it is just and idea. c-ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom