New Models?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by z_zero_z0
just an idea, but you could have one player and when you are ready to fuse, you push the right keys or whatever and then a new player model(for example trunks) flies in and fuses with your character. the new character will have a boosted power of course. i dont know if this will be hard to code or not, but it is just and idea. c-ya
i belive i speak for the esf teams when i say

THERE WILL BE ON FUSIONS, EVER

no matter HOW many ideas u ppl have, they will not have them, maybe fusion ppl, but NOT as a fusion itself

Best answers
well i wouldnt go that far tepus because i read in a sticky somewhere that it said POSSIBLY in later versions...
soo u cant rule out ever... but it would be kind or weird if they did have it

Best answers
well two people controling one characteris just stupid, like i suggested a while back one of the two characters should be a bot or summit then that will solve the two people contoling one character problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusions will never be in.Because of too much lag.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I still think my idea would be best. The two chars would engage in a powerstruggle and the winner would control the new body. Okay, maybe this wasn't my original idea but its a damn good idea anyway! :D

At first I thought that the stronger would gain the new body but then someone asked why anyone would willingly give up their body for someone else. Then the idea of the struggle appeared, if two people have around the same power then the fusion could go to anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know if it will lag.But it would be hard to code

Best answers
it wont be that hard to code, it just needs a good idea to implement it.

Best answers
I don't think it would be fun fighting for control of a character with someone else... I mean it seems like theyd want to do one thing, youd wanna do another, and youd end up floating around being shot by everyone. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people would hate having to be the legs or the arms.But it could work maybe.You know like halo.When you get in the car in multiplayer.The guy shoots while you drive

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think that would be a nuissance when playing a faster paced game like ESF. Halo probably has some strategic aspect, and hence slower gameplay, ESF has a lot of fast paced manuevers and attacks.

Mog

Best answers
the powerstruggle idea sounds good. :yes:
i think the winner should get to fuse and the looser should just respawn as his original character...maybe forfeiting lots of pl to stop peeps from deciding to do it all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -|SSJ_wOgAsM|-
well i wouldnt go that far tepus because i read in a sticky somewhere that it said POSSIBLY in later versions...
soo u cant rule out ever... but it would be kind or weird if they did have it
;/ what did i just say, belive me on this one, back on the 1st esf verson ppl where asking about fusion, getting the same answer that i gave, there may be fusion people, like gotenks, but no fusions between players

Best answers
the fusion u would see is well u spawn , there are two little models that do the dance and their u are fussed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'l be cool to fuse.And will be good if they powerstruggle to decide who will be the fused charakter.Will be good if the fuse will last like 5-10 min

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea of you see to models dance.That will be great

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when two players fuse none of them should be able to use the fused character, cause i remember a particular line called; I am neither goku nor vegeta,
so it should be a bot :-D

then just wait 30 min and you can play again,

my kind of fusion :p :p ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a kindof solution for the fusion stuff. make it so that u can select trunks and (whatever the lil gokus name is, cant remember) are a selectable character, but its like selecting (whatever his name is) or trunks, then for his transformation he cud fuse, then be ssj3 fused, that would remove the idea of having 2 ppl fusing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah make it a bot which is real good in fighting and is smart.Then you wait like 3 minutes and you come out

Best answers
Why not have both people select who will do what in the beginning...one controls movement and one controlls ki blasts/melee!! woooooooot!

It might seem hard, but with the increase in PL and new attacks it actually isn't that hard ;)

(If you've played Subspace where you make turrets, think of that :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom