Is Having a Generic Model a Good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
i've seen all these cool models and came to the conclusion: can the ESF team add a generic model? One that we can go out and get a model on our own? Therefore, we can get Tein, Android 17, 16, 13, Broli, or any other model without losing replacing the other fine characters. The only problem i can see is what we would do for attacks. What does the ESF team think of this?

Best answers
impossable, IF u think of it,

if u have a model say off Tein, no one else would be able to see, it unless they have the model, theres no point, and yes the attacks, it cant be done

Best answers
I thought I heard something a while back, just before Beta came out, about having a customizable character by Beta 2. Hmm...

I don't care if they can't see the model or not, I didn't d/l it for them, I d/led it for me.

I don't think customizable characters would be too hard. Look at a game like Firearms. You can pick a pre-made class, or you can make your own. You have a number of points to buy weapons and armor, and you look different depending on which armor you buy.

Best answers
thats a good idea
i certainly hope that someone would make it
so i can have tien and kill a lot with it

lol:)cry: will probably never com)lol

Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
impossable, IF u think of it,

if u have a model say off Tein, no one else would be able to see, it unless they have the model, theres no point, and yes the attacks, it cant be done
ya, so what's the point of making your gohan a mystic one? no one else will see it unless they have it too, and it was a huge hit! There could be a generic one, like Tein or Android 18, to fill the spot till you change it. Also, i was thinking of that firearms, but that could be too much work.

Best answers
So it would be a customaziable character that you choose attacks for and can have any model you want? That could work but would be pretty *** to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well heres my idea...
Like half-life DM, I beleive you should be able to create your
own folder for a new player model People who do not have the
folder. Will look at the standard player.mdl which is goku.

Like in Half-Life DM. If you insert a custom model with a new folder
people will only see gordon unless someone else has created the
a folder with the same name you used.

And as for other attacks, ESF Team should have like a Customize
program so that character can have multiple attacks. But there
should be a limit, Kinda like Action Half-Life Armory. For those of you
who play AHL you should know what it means.

Best answers
Originally posted by saiyanslayer
ya, so what's the point of making your gohan a mystic one? no one else will see it unless they have it too, and it was a huge hit! There could be a generic one, like Tein or Android 18, to fill the spot till you change it. Also, i was thinking of that firearms, but that could be too much work.
cause it looks good, but the other people can still see im gohan, cause they cna see the teen gohan model, but if u got a tien model, for a no one character, they will see like the grey piccolo model, in the alhpa

Best answers
i think it could work but it would be soooo much work. instead of a "random class" there could be custom. you would be able to choose from chars(whoever they put in) and then with the chars they would have attacks. people would be able to see who u r since they have them too. to crit myself, they could have a whole new menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom