New melee vid

Best answers
This new melee system is gonna rock!
Me kicks someone, then teleports to where they're flying, then kicks em again and so on and so on. Sure beats BFPs melee system. ;)

Best answers
think about the pain o_o

vegitto ping
ESFnOOB :fight:
sombody elsepong
goku o_o

Best answers
Just one more qestion, can you use advaced blocking to block more then one beam or is it like the PS where only the first two beams matter and the rest just add to the boom?

And dose anyone know what ssj3 vegitto is on, cuz I want some.:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u all stupid stop spamming

and its super hella hard to hit people again if they go anywere more than 2 feet away from u...

Best answers
You say Super hella hard.
But you didn't say impossible.
Didn't look like Val had much trouble wackin you around.
I'm sure with enough practice, you could play ping pong by yourself with any opponent. It looks like the only thing you need to watch out for is the recovery.

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is all based on what I've read here in the forums and what little vid footage I've seen.

Best answers
Hes right, it is possible to beat people around the map, but if they do move too far from you it does make it hard. Theres probaly a 20% chance you will be able to make another hit. Then again, yesterday, I juggled gamesage around like a little rag doll till he died. It is possible, probaly take time and practice to do it good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
20%??? i dont think so they move super fast when u smack them and unless u do the swoop thing with super perfect aim ur gonna be outta ki or 100 feet away :p

Best answers
From what i saw it should be pretty easy to hit em twice... if you knock em up in the air fly up to where they'll be then knock em down :p

then fire a big bang at there ass :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its only easy if u hit them up but even then u can only do it like 2 times before u miss and fall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
recovering does but punching isnt that bad... unless ur turboing in ssj :p

Best answers
Now theres sumthing I haven't seen in a while.
I'd like to see what the new turbo look like now.
Especially in melee combat. :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turbo is exatly the same as before... just rescaled :p

Best answers
HAHAHA 500 ping. the meelee still looks cool even with that ping. I get like 40 pings well were i play at least but its only a private server for my clan members. I would voleenteer to make better vids at 1000x700 resolution on sub 100 ping with the new melee system but I'm not a tester so oh well.

I HAVE A QUESTION!
When you finaly become ssj. can you power down and go back to your normal state??????then power up again back to ssj state? that would rule!

Best answers
Gee that kinda sucks. Then turbo looks just like the one from the alpha? I'd like to see them make it move like in BFP. Is that possible with the new code?

Best answers
When you finaly become ssj. can you power down and go back to your normal state??????then power up again back to ssj state? that would rule!
yes

Best answers
I don't think i'd even be using turbo... From what i've seen, you move fast enough as it is :shocked:
And the 500 ping didn't seem to affect the gameplay too much.
I was really surprised. I thought that 56k'ers would have no chance in reacting to the fast pace..

Best answers
Truthfuly ScavengeR, im not no ordinary 56k player :p .
HAHAHA 500 ping. the meelee still looks cool even with that ping. I get like 40 pings well were i play at least but its only a private server for my clan members. I would voleenteer to make better vids at 1000x700 resolution on sub 100 ping with the new melee system but I'm not a tester so oh well.

I HAVE A QUESTION!
1000 x 700 res would of made the video file size 4 x larger, and I dont like uploading **** that large on a 56k. Maybe if one of the other people in that vid, that had a 80 or so ping recorded also ( :\ /me grumbles at hib and offspring) it may have been a smoother vid, but ***** at them not me. I was the only one willing to sacrafice one fps or two to record a demo. As for going back to your normal state after you reach ssj, its just a press of a button and instantly back, but to go back to ssj you have to wait the little alloted ammount of time to transform again leaving your vunerable. If you paid attention to other threads you would know this.

Best answers
Originally posted by Valkyrie Alpha
Truthfuly ScavengeR, im not no ordinary 56k player :p .

1000 x 700 res would of made the video file size 4 x larger, and I dont like uploading **** that large on a 56k. Maybe if one of the other people in that vid, that had a 80 or so ping recorded also ( :\ /me grumbles at hib and offspring) it may have been a smoother vid, but ***** at them not me. I was the only one willing to sacrafice one fps or two to record a demo. As for going back to your normal state after you reach ssj, its just a press of a button and instantly back, but to go back to ssj you have to wait the little alloted ammount of time to transform again leaving your vunerable. If you paid attention to other threads you would know this.
yes and if u have mastered ssj (is this in beta with the mastering of this form) u can get ssj in 1 second of faster with a bing like in the show.

but how looks the turbo now. is it still doesnt rotating, is it only staying at your fighter without make a spiral move???

Best answers
The higher your powerlevel gets the faster you can trasform, I think thats what you mean, but no, you cant just constantly deform and go back to ssj and back to norm until you master it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom