New melee vid

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I´m sorry about my very bad spelling its not that I´m Swedish I´m spelling bad in swedish to i have some sort Word Blindnes :(
And if you whant i can make a sign with the Text Sorry for my speling ;) ihope its not neceseary!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have divix just it still does not work it says there was an error loading it i redownloaded it and it still doesn't work any advice?

thanks in advance

Best answers
So the new melee is being able to nock people down or up or sideways, hmmm could be interesting with say 10 people nocking each other around.:fight:

Best answers
Oh my Hibiki you have such a hard job Playin the Beta and *****ing at n00bs

i hope the melee doesn't get completely down to random dumbass luck and chance...
Its a hard job hes doing but someone has to do it :p . Melee isnt random, takes some skill to be able to do it. The more you play, the beter you get at it and will be able to time the shots or create some interesting ways to beat the **** outta the next person.

I hope it was just the server and not the super cool models that made it lag
Believe me, its none of the models, effects, or maps that makes that lag. I just dont get a good ping on offsprings server. Believe me though, even with that high ping its still easy to play, unlike some other mods.

Hibiki does the melee system work diffrent underwater ??

Does it work at all underwater..

Oh my god IS THERE WATER !!
I can assure you there is water, now if it works underwater... Thats something we really havent tried yet, well atleast me. Since so far theres like only one map with water in it, and thats not much water in it either. Although I have made a map with mucho water in it. Probaly gonna be like a third party map though since it sux0rs :p .

Yes thats the old goku model :p . I made it about a month or so ago.

Best answers
Could you kick some one up and then TP above them and kick them back down again and so on and so forth? That would be fun punting a person you don't like back and forth.:devil:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah.. thats wat he was like tryin to do... as they were falling.. he tried to overhead smash....

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
Could you kick some one up and then TP above them and kick them back down again and so on and so forth? That would be fun punting a person you don't like back and forth.:devil:
You can if your accurate enough. Joe's tossed me around like a rag doll before. He'd hit me up, to the side, down, and back up again. The trick is to hit them while they are still in the air or rolling. Once the other person passes out they are untouchable by melee (like in the vid where you here val kicking a lot and don't see anything happening.)

Best answers
Well im not completely 100% sure how it works since its not 100% done, but as you get hit, theres like a ps bar and if you able to get it in your area fast enough you will stop falling/flying from the hit.

Best answers
sorry i edited my post,

can you damage them with a beam when there falling, KO'ed, getting up or have just been launched into the air?

if so....:]

Best answers
Yes, after you ko'ed them and they are laying down on the ground for a bit, depending on their pl and ki, and the guys pl depends on how long they stay down for. Anyways, when they are laying on the ground, yes you can damage them with beams and other attacks, just not melee. This may be changed though, anything mentioned about the beta isnt 100% final.

Best answers
Recovery is all dependent on your ki, that bar means nothing. As long as you have ki, you can recover. However, recovering does eat a fair amount of your ki up. And yes, once they are ko'ed, you can hit them with a beam attack if you are able to get one off fast enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee vid looks cool, and thanx for all the info about the melee.

BrunO

Best answers
i hate pings over 250.

because then it looks like this and u cant aim them right. pah

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
**** man lol

that Pic is NASTY
yeah he is a saiyan which transforms into an ozaroo when he sees the full moon.

watch out! he is growing!

Best answers
this is a question and a suggestion. is there or will there be an option to make a melee only server?

PS. Val i like your sig thing. its true i have no idea what it is but its funny. (i just nvr said this b 4)

Best answers
So two people can get on oposite sides of you can nock you back and forth like a ping pong.:fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom