New Ipod or Zen ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont own one. but my science teacher gave us an entertaining lecture on how much he hated ipods.

Best answers
i dont own one. but my science teacher gave us an entertaining lecture on how much he hated ipods.
Exactly, a lot of people just know how much Apple and iPod sucks, but they never have any experiences with them, they 'heard it from that one guy'.. I know heaps of people saying Apple sucks, but they never even touched an Apple product.. They're just going with the flow and say Apple sucks because the iPods are gadgets and Apple computers can't run games (that's a **** and bull story btw, Apple computers can run -any- (even windows) game with ease).. Sheep I tells you.

I've been using both PC and Mac for 9-10 years now, I love both and I use both, they both have their advantages and disadvantages, the only thing keeping me from completely switching to an Apple computer for personal stuff is the price, a simple student like me can't just go out and buy a Mac, but I'm saving up for one next summer.

Oh, and Apple is an American company, they're stationed in a country that does jack for the environment and this world, about every company in America ruins the environment (hell, even every company in the world screws mother nature over and over again), so I think that article was quite irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom