New ideas to ESF 1.3

Best answers
I have some new ideas to EFS. New attacks and something.

Goku: ssj2 and ssj3
Vegeta: Big Bang Attack(Ultimate) should be vegeta´s ultimate not final flash and big bang attack should he get when he be a ssj. and it shall not be a little ball but a big one. an he should start with final flash. and ssj2
Gohan: ssj2 and super KAMEHAMEHA as he´s ultimate.
Trunks: ssj2 and burning attack should be he´s ultimate not a beam but a big ball. and finish buster should he start with. and buster cannon.
Picolo: Fuse with Kami or somthing like that. this is like a transformation.
Krillin:
Frieza: 1st form 2nd form 3rd form and perfect form.
Cell: Perfect form
Buu:

New ideas:
Android 17 and 18 should be add in the game.
and Brolly should be add in the game.

Best answers
Well if you had read stickies and searched for threads, you would have realized that all of your suggestions have been made before (except the vegeta one which confuses me because of your grammar) and most of them have been shot down.

More transformations will be put in a later release

Movie characters will not be put in as of now

And other new characters will be put in later releases as well

Best answers
ahh okay but vegeta´s big bang is to small. its only a little ball it should be a big one.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once it was a little ball on the show, and the other time it was a generic-sized beam.

And yes, read the stickies. New transformations are already schedualed for 1.3, to what extent I'm not sure, probably all of them. Brolly was a ridiculous movie character and he was also just that, a movie character, which are not being added into ESF. As for the attack suggestions, they have been suggested before. The team will add new attacks along with the new transformations as they see fit, don't worry, you wont be exactly the same as you were with the exception of a new model and PL number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom