New Grand Theft Auto:San Adreas Scans!!!!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hokage_4th said:
optimus you are dire as steeling strong bad and using it for your pic steeling man
o_O?
Did I take credit for the sig? No. Did I make a thread about it "Look at the sig I made"? No. Do you think I would purposely try to pass this image off as my own, and try to sneak it under the radar of literally thousands of people who watch the strongbad e-mails and get away with it?

[sarcasm]The answer to this is yes, and you have caught me. The people of the ESF forums can sleep a little more comfortably at night, because detective hokage_4th has foiled my plan of taking a screen cap from a strong bad e-mail, and passing it off as my signature.[/sarcasm]

If you really are that anal about it, you should have come to me in a PM, instead of spamming this topic.

Best answers
oh bugga i created chaos! aye twas a joke homes, calm down folks lol. back on topic please!

-SaN

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is probably going to be game of the decade.

I know what I'm gonna do...

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
This is probably going to be game of the decade.

I know what I'm gonna do...
Maybe if it were on the xbox then it would be XD, plus you can't create your own guy in the game so i doubt it. Atleast be able to change small things like faces, clothing, and skin tones.

Best answers
Whoa!!! Damn this game just keeps getting better and better!! That Preview made me want it even more than before..

He looks pretty buffed up in that image Looks like ill be stopping by the gym quite alot too keep in shape :laff:

Best answers
Saiyan_Fury said:
Maybe if it were on the xbox then it would be XD, plus you can't create your own guy in the game so i doubt it. Atleast be able to change small things like faces, clothing, and skin tones.
I heard that XD, ooh hilary avatar, me likey :p

Best answers
The new car jacking system sounds amazing, it seems that theyve added alot of depth in it, i mean u can slam there heads agasint the wheel of the car and ect. The new fighting system seems deep as well hopefully its similar too true crimes fighting system, the game sounds great it really has the potential to be game of the year.And who cares about creating ur own character in the game, it wasnt in the previous ones and it seems that the create a character and skin tone issue didnt come up until the main character was changed i kinda noticed that on some boards as of late from a small amount of people though :yes: Anyways Thankz for posting that sakura

Pan

Best answers
i personally think it would be awsome idea if you could create your own character male or female wise, that would really perfect this game to the max, even though i really like CJ alot anyway, just as long as they dont over use the Slang Term (Homie) in the game with him since i doubt they said it that much in the 90s anyway, atleast not in every sentece.

Even though i have an xbox, i dont really care if it comes out for xbox or not since the controls were horrible in GTA3/Vice CIty for it. PS2 is the way to go for this game ^_^ and after reading the preview, im totally hyped up about it now and those images are awsome.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you... CAN kind of edit your character...

Best answers
Hwoarang - "This is probably going to be game of the decade."

lol I highly doubt that no gta game comes close to being that good, but I have to admit it does look and sound good. The more pics I see the more I slightly think maybe I'm wrong this could be good afterall, but I'm trying to ignore the hype around it...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The past two gta games were pretty high on the top 10 lists if im not mistaken. If San Andreas is as good as it looks, and as good as ive read. Then theres no doubt that it will be at the top of the ps2 food chain.

That Ferrari look-a-like looks fun. So do the off-road vehicles Ive seen. Cant wait. :0

Best answers
meh its just GTA:VC but bigger with new models and modes, mayb just cause i have Gamecube and no PS2 lol......... hmm im gonna get a PS2...... Kuyu go sell me one?... lol

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom