New Grand Theft Auto:San Adreas Scans!!!!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, worst trailer ever!

Speaking of which,

Official trailer is supposed to be released tomorrow! (Friday). Source: Planet GTA

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your crazy, that trailer was cool. I guess they don't want to show too much before they release the game....

...or maybe they got a better trailer on the way :]

Either way... GTA: SA, is gonna own.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Your crazy, that trailer was cool. I guess they don't want to show too much before they release the game....

...or maybe they got a better trailer on the way :]

Either way... GTA: SA, is gonna own.
I agree, and not just because you made me a sig.

SA will be fun. I'll have loads of fun shooting things. Oh and finally I get to be black! I've always wanted to be black.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pan said:
Looks like it was released today, even thought i was kinda late seeing it. So here's is the official GTA SA Trailer(1 Minute Teaser), and i have to say, that im pretty dissapointed in the trailer myself.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_gta_sanandreas_kikizo.html
Do you remember the first Vice City trailer? I doubt it, but it was worse than that one, just wait, I'm sure Rockstar will treat us with more as we get closer to release.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's big, it looks even bigger than Vice City, and to think there are 2 more cities... probably the same size.

This game is gonna break sales records.

Retired
Best answers
the faq on the rockstar site says the game with all 3 cities is 6X larger then vice city.. nbow vicxe city was big as it was let alone 6X bigger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A trailer has been released at IGN Games site. And the game looks rather impressive to my likings. Not much in the video can determine whether or not the game would be good or not, but it does show that it's going to be similar to as the last two gta games *as we already knew*. Well you can go check it out XD

Retired
Best answers
yea i saw the uncut trailer off igninsider and it was sweet..

only reason i really buy gta games is because the engine they have it on in my opinion is perfect and they keep adding more and more each year which makes it rock..

mainly looking forward to the new eating system and builidngs

Best answers
heres something else you can also ride bicycles heheheheh

Best answers
Robby said:
heres something else you can also ride bicycles heheheheh
Wow pointing out the obvious huh?

GTA: SA,KOTOR 2, and Fable are the only games im looking forward to this year.

GTA: SA is going the be better then all the GTA's combined, flat out no contest.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guest0043 said:
the faq on the rockstar site says the game with all 3 cities is 6X larger then vice city.. nbow vicxe city was big as it was let alone 6X bigger
The GTA: SA DVD is a different kind of DVD than Vice City was. The San Andreas DVD is a dual-layer disc, so it can hold alot more than the normal ps2 DVD. Scanned this form a magazine that I got a while back.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I need any game information, Ill just ask you next time, Pan. =P You always seem to be posting gaming related content.

Looks fun though, the AI seems more intelligent. That beach scene looks interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom