New Grand Theft Auto:San Adreas Scans!!!!!

Best answers
Pan said:
P.S. Lol Guru_san you rock!!!!! ^^
^^ well i just tell it how it is,

you guys type way to much stuff lol, i cant be bothered reading half of it, let alone type it! Anyway aye whens it due out?

-SaN

Best answers
yeh I agree san, from what I can make out its something to do with music and Scenes or missions in the game.....tasty

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is looking pretty good.

I hear you all saying it is an updated engine and stuff, but they have done it well. GTA3 was great, and VC attempted to improve on that. Most think they succeded, some think not, either way the game was good.

Now with this SA, they will try to push the length and enjoyment over the edge. I have a feeling this will be the last GTA game on the PS2, so I think they'll try to do a good job.

Plus it has lots of neat features that everyone wanted in VC, and they get them now. If it is as long as I'm expecting it to be, this should be loads of fun.

Give it a chance, maybe this will be the game to beat for all other wannabe GTA copiers. Who knows? It'll atleast give us enjoyment!

*off-topic*
Games on my current PS2/PC wishlist:
GTA:SA
Starcraft: Ghost
Killzone
NHL 2005
Half-Life 2
Doom 3

This year is looking better and better.

Best answers
Cool, finally they brough the planes back :D hmm i wonder how the tractors will work.

Best answers
well if i was to be perficatly honest i dont see any vast graphical improvment to GTA:VC at all, who knows the game will probalyl be alot better then these stills i spose

-SaN

Pan

Best answers
Guru_San said:
well if i was to be perficatly honest i dont see any vast graphical improvment to GTA:VC at all, who knows the game will probalyl be alot better then these stills i spose
-SaN
Yea im sure it will.. Besides you cant really see anytype of vast graphical improvments since they are just magazine scans from a magazine acourse ^_^.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O!

[drool]THAT'S DISGUSTINGLY HUGE! WOW[/drool]

*edit*

/me notices the side where it says "A fanatics unofficial map.* :\

Best answers
Guru_San said:

-SaN
look at the amount of trees etc and character model details....even from crappy magazine scans you can see the atmosphere and detail is been vastly improved on.

Im a little skeptical though on all their promises....with the graphics looking this nice, and the scale of the area,,,,they must have found the holy grail of engines to minimize loading times. I would be less skeptical if these shots we're bein shown were PC or even Xbox....but ive never seen a game of this scale that looks quite as nice on the ps2 before. I mean even the new spidey game with manhattan being as big as it is doesnt look half as nice.

Pan

Best answers

Ewww this image just looks nasty. I dont plan on getting him Fat thats for sure ^_^"

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BWAHAHAHAHA! That is HILARIOUS!

I'm going to try to ride a bike while fat XD XD XD.

Best answers
lol you can get fat, ats pish! i mean i eat so much and im not fat at all! pish pish lol. get a real game!! lol

-SaN

Best answers
Guru_San said:
lol you can get fat, ats pish! i mean i eat so much and im not fat at all! pish pish lol. get a real game!! lol

-SaN

How the **** are you gonan compare yourself to a game?!?! and by the way no game is actually real so whats ur defenition of a real game?!? :S

Best answers
Babyboy said:
How the **** are you gonan compare yourself to a game?!?! and by the way no game is actually real so whats ur defenition of a real game?!? :S
I think he was joking...

The gaining and losing weight idea sounds pretty cool, hopefully though, you won't gain and lose weight to quickly. I don't want to be driving to a restaurant once every 30 mins so I don't get too thin.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
I think he was joking...

The gaining and losing weight idea sounds pretty cool, hopefully though, you won't gain and lose weight to quickly. I don't want to be driving to a restaurant once every 30 mins so I don't get too thin.
Do people in real life go and eat every 30 minutes?? I'm sure you'll have to eat a few times a day or something.

Best answers
optimus you are dire as steeling strong bad and using it for your pic steeling man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom