New Grand Theft Auto:San Adreas Scans!!!!!

Best answers
Tassadar said:
I'm sure the game will be great, I'm just not so sure I would like running around in a gang and doing 'gangsta' like activities. I much prefer the Vice City style, where it was more mob like activities, with your fellow Italians.
I'm sure the music will be all terrible rap songs (yes I'm being redundant by calling all rap songs terrible). I'm sure it will be great, I just can't say I like the theme so much.
gangsta like activities...ugh not this discussion again.

did GTA3 have all italian songs?
did Vice City have all one type of song?

i hate it when people just take one tidbit of information and run with it. the games setting is in the early 90s. there will prolly be a good bit of rap(YUS!) but im sure theyll have lots of other kinds of music to listen to. so youll be able to listen to your greenday or meatloaf or whatever the hell you consider good music. just quit your *****in and buy the game... conformists.

Best answers
i want to ride the bikes lol. gnasta sytle..lol liek the boost moblie comercle lol

Best answers
Cyfore said:
gangsta like activities...ugh not this discussion again.

did GTA3 have all italian songs?
did Vice City have all one type of song?

i hate it when people just take one tidbit of information and run with it. the games setting is in the early 90s. there will prolly be a good bit of rap(YUS!) but im sure theyll have lots of other kinds of music to listen to. so youll be able to listen to your greenday or meatloaf or whatever the hell you consider good music. just quit your *****in and buy the game... conformists.

I agree with you all the way :]

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cops hanging on to the back of your car is ridiculous though. Never have I seen a cop do that. Only in Terminator. Which was on a few minutes ago.

Best answers
yeah, i think thats just there for comic relief. we'll see what purpose that actually has when the game comes out. if they do latch on to my car ill just jump out and shoot them a couple times... hopefully theyll die.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
yeah, i think thats just there for comic relief. we'll see what purpose that actually has when the game comes out. if they do latch on to my car ill just jump out and shoot them a couple times... hopefully theyll die.
Do their arms turn into big metal spikes too? Cause that would be sweet!
This game just gets better and better everytime new info comes out, I love it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever since GTA: 3, that company has just been useing an updated engine for each new release. Thats why they make it so fast. They just keep perfecting the same engine and add new stuff.

But I do say, they have done a nice job of doing it, though.

I just thought of something. Wouldnt it be bessed up if I went into the town with the crop duster and picked up a chick. LoL

Best answers
there was a place that i say that listed the tracks but i cant remember where. I knowit had ice ice baby in it and also had nurvona school spirit or whatever that song is called and the rest i didnt reconise..i hope that helps

Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
there was a place that i say that listed the tracks but i cant remember where. I knowit had ice ice baby in it and also had nurvona school spirit or whatever that song is called and the rest i didnt reconise..i hope that helps
Straight From The IGN Boards

G'N'R, KLF, NWA and Public Enemy!?!? Forget the game,this soundtrack well and truly rocks!

12:35 GTA: San Andreas is already the most wanted PS2 game in existence, yet if reports are to be believed, Rockstar has piled on the anticipation further by signing a wealth of scintillating musical masterpieces for its complementary soundtrack.

Comprising of late 1980s and early-mid 1990s tracks, the reported listing so far reads like a who's who of classic hard rock, hip-hop, trip-hop and indie.

Heart-melting rock balladry in the form of Poison's Every Rose Has Its Thorn, spooky night-time '90s dance from oddballs KLF (3am Eternal), pulsating, smash-up-the-furniture grunge anthems from Nirvana (Smells Like Teen Spirit) and arguably rap's finest ever moment in Vanilla Ice's Ice, Ice Baby (watch it with the guffaws, lads).

And of course, Slash's guitar-twiddlin' masterpiece Sweet Child O' Mine, which was recently hailed the greatest guitar riff ever subscribed to record.

Absolutely brilliant stuff, especially if you're of the 16-30 age bracket. We want it. Almost as much as the game, in fact. But not quite.

Although Rockstar refused to comment on the 'GTA: San Andreas signed tunes' reports when contacted earlier today, the below tracklisting is what is currently believed to be on the soundtrack:

Salt'n'Pepa - Push it
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
Inner Circle - Bad Boys
KLF - 3am Eternal
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
Poison - Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Guns'n'Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Smashing Pumpkins - Today
NWA - **** Tha Police / 100 Miles And Runnnin'
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Gin N'Juice / Ain't No Fun
Warren G - Regulate
Fugees - Killing Me Softly
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
Public Enemy - Rebel Without A Pause
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
Happy Mondays - Step On
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Radiohead - Creep
Metallica - One
Fountains Of Wayne - Stacey's Mom
Switchfoot - Dare you to move
Tupac - Unborn Child
System Of A Down - Prison Song
Beastie Boys - Triple Trouble
Trapt- Headstrong
50 Cent- In Da Club
Linkin Park - Numb

Stephen Daultrey

Thats just some of the songs they there planning on putting in the game, which are unconfirmed at this point and time though :]

Best answers
some arent too new but yea you ahve a point. I guess they just sounded like 90s songs so they added them and since a few of them kickass they added them i bet

Lid

L
OK I have a problem with these songs:

Metallica - One
Fountains Of Wayne - Stacey's Mom
Switchfoot - Dare you to move
Tupac - Unborn Child
System Of A Down - Prison Song
Beastie Boys - Triple Trouble
Trapt- Headstrong
50 Cent- In Da Club
Linkin Park - Numb

I read the earlier list prior to this, and these "extra" songs seem like wishful thinking. The reasoning is that out of these songs 5 are not from the 90's (Linkin Park, Trapt, 50 Cent, SOAD, Fountains of Wayan.) Furthermore compare a song like Stacey's Mum to the other "pop" tracks and you'll notice a distinct lack in logic.

Salt'n'Pepa - Push it
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
Inner Circle - Bad Boys
KLF - 3am Eternal
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy

Those songs are not what we now consider pop, but they were seen as pop back in the 90's.

The rock songs added also tend to lean towards NuMetal, while the other rock is this:

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
Poison - Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Guns'n'Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Smashing Pumpkins - Today

With the exception of One, which is classic Metallica, NuMetal would have no place on a game of this type (due to if this is being set in the early 90's then the NuMetal invasion had barley picked up steam, KoRn itself still hadn't even released Life is Peachy).

The final problem stems from the formatting. Up until then the list is pop with pop, rock with rock, rap with rap and indie with indie. Then we get hit with Metal (One), Pop (Stacey's Mum), I have never heard of Switchfoot, Tupac (Rap), System of a Down (NuMetal/Alt. Rock), Beastie Boys (Rap or Pop gathered from the classing of Vanilla Ice), Trapt (NuMetal/Terrible), 50 Cent (Rap/Mumbling), Linkin Park (NuMetal/ANGSTANGSTANGSTANGST). This lack of formatting just seems fictional.

And so ends my debunking of wishful thinking.

Best answers
These are what missions we know we will be seeing in the game, its basically the first 3 missions reported by different magazines that were in the "secret room" showing of San Andreas at E3. These are real missions we will be doing in San Andreas!
Game Intro

The game starts off with CJ being picked up at the airport by his "old friends" Frank Tenpenny and Eddie Polaski. These crooked cops dropped CJ off in a rival gang's territory and CJ had to steal a bike and pedal his way out of there. Now he's safely back in his own neighbourhood, and CJ visits Ryder, a former member of his crew.
Mission 1: Menace

In a cinematic, Ryder is already furious about something when CJ walks in. Ryder spots his old friend...
Ryder: "Man, what're you doin' here?
CJ: "Yo, I'm seein' my homie!"
Ryder: "Hey homie - hey, its good to see you back, man."
CJ: "Oh, no homie love, no hug?"
[they hug; CJ notices Ryder has a gun]
CJ: "Yo, why you armin' yourself, man?"
Ryder: "Man, some liquor store keeps paintin' over my graffiti, man! My writin' is beautiful! Teach the owner a lesson! This is the Families' hood! You down?"
CJ: "I'm always down."
Ryder: "Yeah? Hmm... let's go, homie."

CJ and Ryder get into a pickup truck and head for the Well-Stacked pizza parlor. but, on the way, CJ decides he needs a haircut. This is an example of how players can now stop and do side things during a mission. CJ parks on the curb and enters a barbershop where he's greeted by Reece, his old barber. CJ sits in the chair and Reece gets to work, showing him how he would look with various different hairstyles. CJ settles on a flattop.

When CJ walks back outside, Ryder makes fun of his new haircut. Ryder, who had been leaning back on the truck, waiting with arms folded, now motions for CJ to follow him across the street to Well-Stacked Pizza. He tells CJ to walk up to the counter and order a pizza to distract the clerk. CJ checks out the menu - the "Buster" isn't enough food. The "Double Deluxe" is getting there, but not quite. CJ settles on "The Full Rack", a meal that can satisfy any appetite. He puts down his cash and starts to eat. As he does, Ryder pulls his gun and walks towards the counter to scare the clerk for some cash. CJ decides he doesn't want any trouble and tries to talk his man down when the clerk, realizing what's about to go down, pulls a shotgun out from behind the counter and opens fire on them. CJ and Ryder race out the front door, hop into the truck and take off for home. The mission's over.
Mission X: Drive-by

Somewhere further along in the game, this mission takes place once CJ has met up with his old gang, the Orange Grove Families. Four of CJ's old friends are planning to take back some of their street cred from the ballas, a rival gang, when CJ enters the room.

Ryder: "I can drive as well as CJ man, I'm telling y- oh, hey, what's up, homie?"
[CJ enters the room]
CJ: "Yo, what're you sayin' about me, homie?"
Ryder: "I'm sayin' that east coast make you drive like an idiot, homie! Man, you always crashin' cars and ****, and now somehow you back. All it is, is 'CJ drive there, Carl drive there."
Smoke: "Man, why don't you take it easy, dude?"
Ryder: [To CJ] "Look, no offense man, but you can't drive for ****!"
CJ: "Well thanks, man! No, no, no - say what you really mean!"
Smoke: [To Ryder] "You're such a good gun there homeboy, you gotta ride shotgun. So CJ, what's what?"
Ryder: "Hey, you're right - yeah, CJ, you can drive homie, c'mon."

So, CJ gets behind the wheel of a four-door and his crew gets in. His car is rusty and dirty. CJ, Ryder, Sweet, and Smoke ride across east Los Santos until they come across a group of Ballas hanging out by a park. They open fire and aim, re-aim and duck in and out of different windows as you change your car's position. While his crew is shooting, CJ has to keep the car moving so the Ballas can't get a clear shot. CJ and his boys continue to cruise around the neighbourhood, mowing down groups of Ballas as they come across them, until they've caused enough attention for the cops to come. To get rid of them, CJ drives across town and ducks into a Pay and Spray shop. Mission accomplished. Now own, whenever a member of the Orange Grove Families enters into Balla territory, there will surely be trouble.
Mission X: Reuniting the Families

After skipping several more missions, we see CJ, Ryder, and Smoke, laughng and watching TV. CJ's older brother Sweet walks in...

Smoke: [To Sweet] "Hey, what's up, yo? What's up, man?"
Sweet: "Hey, turn that TV off right quick. Listen up fellas - like we were sayin', no more base in the streets."
Smoke: "Finally!"
Sweet: "Yeah. We gon' unite the families once moer. The Flats been pumpin' our guys fulla base for too long while we argued amongst ourselves. Now, all the family sets are gon' meet at the St. Brutus Motel. I say it's time we went down there and made it official: keep that **** off our streets. I'll go. I'm our representative on this one."
Smoke: "Hey, it's all good. Sweet, think you can handle this? I'm down with you."
Sweet: "Alright - let's roll, homies."

When the Orange Grove Families fell off, a new gang called the Flats moved in and flooded the streets with drugs. Sweet decides it's time to take back teh turf, so he's going to a nearby motel where the heads of each of the families are meeting. CJ drives the crew over there. Sweet goes into the motel, leaving the other guys to wait in teh parking lot.

A few moments later, however, the place is overrun by cops - a rival gang must have ratted them out. Patrol cars and motorcycles pack the parking lot, and a helicopter keeps an eye on things overhead. Smoke and Ryder can't handle the heat and take off in the car, but CJ won't leave his brother Sweet - he runs straight into the chaotic motel.

As CJ enters, a wounded gang member tells him he's seen Sweet in the back. CJ equips his shotgun and begins firing at cops. Strafing from side to side to avoid being shot, he continues to run down a long hall, and girls occasionaly run past him from room to room, hunched over and panicking. Cops bust through windows and crash through a skylight, rappelling down to the floor. CJ blasts them off their ropes one by one before finally reaching the room his brother is in. The way back is too dangerous - their only chance is to escape to the roof.

Up on the roof, though, CJ has to deal with a SWAT chopper. CJ blasts it over and over with his shotgun until it explodes, and comes thundering down. CJ and Sweet make it back down to the street, where they're lucky to find that Smoke and Ryder have circled back around for them. CJ hops in the backseat and trades driving for shooting - it's his job to keep the cops at bay.

This next part of the mission is first-person shooting, where CJ keeps the cops at bay while someone else drives the car. As your crew makes its getaway, CJ shoots up countless police cars, helicopters and motorcycles. Eventually, the guys run into a roadblock and have to take a detour through a long alleyway.

At this point an eager cop leaps onto the hood, while at the far opposite end of the alley, a police chopper dips its nose and flies towards the car, its blades angled down. IT turns out that the blades are only low enough to reach the cop who's kneeling on the hood though, and he's chopped into several nasty pieces. Once past the chopper, CJ and his crew are home free. Mission complete.

What do u guys think of the intro?

Best answers
:yes: Thats sounds good so far, very interesting, and much better than how the previous one vice city started, so it sounds pretty damn exciting cant wait :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i'd prolly go through that game with that bike alone. and the ramps!!! imagine going up ramps and doing stunts off those bikes XD. *aaah reminds me of vice city with the motorcycles* i can imagine him now pedaling through the hood and clappin at people lol.

Best answers
That intro sounds nice, as well as the game, One thing that I know already I don't like about SA is that the cops hang on to your bumper of your car when you get away.

1. What will they do by hanging ont your car. It's not like while your driving they are gonna crawl up your car and open the door and throw you out like some super stong humanoid then arrest you.

2. As soon as you pick up enough speed they'll fall off and if another cop car ius right behind you they'd be crushed by the car.

3. It's too ficticious.

Also if u look closely at that pic iceman just showed, he kinda looks like JA Rule!! :laff:

Best answers
I like the idea of cops hanging on to your car, it's just some more comedy in the game. I can't really see them trying to do anything (although it would be funny if they tried climbing up the car) but it'll be funny watching them try to hang on while you're handbreaking around corners and going over ramps.

Pan

Best answers
I too like the idea and think it would be very very funny to see them hang on to the back of your car, climb on your hood and climb through your window and Bust you..in fact, that would be hillarious Lmao!! I can see it now..

(Example: I just killed a few people, and now im getting in the car and he grabs on to the back of my car, im driving and turning corners in attempt of trying to get him to fall off the back of my car but nothings working, so i decided that i wanna get a paint job at the time and pull up in the Paint&Spray Garage, and when it opens The Busted sign pops up on the screen..Lol!!!)

But since im not dumb, the min he grabbed on to the back of my car, is the min i wouldve put the thing in reverse ^_^

Lid

L
Just as an update, the entire list of songs has been proven to be speculation, including the ones I thought were real.

Best answers
A three-page article covering San Andreas with supposed "new screens and info" appears in the September issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly (issue #182). Thirteen screenshots, a story summary that we have seen before and a small interview with Rockstar PR Director Jeff Castaneda. Here is the only new info:

- Three confirmed hairstyles include "dripping Jheri curls, a fashionable Afro and a towering flattop."
- "Sparks, parts and pedestrians fly, motorcycle police lose control and cling to the trunk of your car and politicians find plenty of reason to cry foul when a ludicrously low-flying helicopter purees a cop." Whether this means that a political figure will play in a role in the game (Congressman Alex Shrub from Vice City) is yet to be confirmed.
- When Jeff Casteneda was asked about Carl Johnson's involvement with a woman in the game, Mr. Casteneda said, "we know something we won't tell."
- When Mr. Casteneda was asked if Dave Chappelle will lend his voice to Carl Johnson's character, he said, "that certainly would be cool and is been taking into consideration as we speak."

The screenshots are not new if you have been online for the past few weeks. As you can see, there is no groundbreaking information in there, but just minor details. The magazine hits newsstands any day now so look for it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom