New Goten and Kid Trunks

Best answers
Sometimes ink and paint doesnt cover certain areas. On those models probably only the outline filter was used so thats why the neck and other areas arent covered so learn a bit about that before you slam down that it isnt cel shaded. ink n paint can look exactly like a photoshop outline and when it does, hooray! lol Good models , need a tad of work on the hair and a bit on other stuff but looking good!

Best answers
WOW

beautiful models!
and yes, there is too much hair. (nevermind)
but its very nice! how did you do the (like) cell-shaded effect?

Best answers
woopsy, my bad
I thought that cellshading only means those lines...

its cellshaded alright, hehe my mistake again
and it looks great!!!

Best answers
WOW verry good :) but the face of trunks... it would fit good on a kid vegeta :p but it`s .. weell.. i don`t know how to discribe it but it`s not as i like it to see for trunks :(

and for the goten.. i can`t say anything else than GOOD JOB :D

Best answers
:D Very good i wanna know where ot d/l Zeq II coz i've been on the main site and i couldent find it unless there ESF modles can somebody Please add me on MSN and give me the Link please :'( [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once again, great models, especialy the goten! but since this is for zeq2 then isnt there a zeq1??

PRJ

Best answers
DarkStallion said:
once again, great models, especialy the goten! but since this is for zeq2 then isnt there a zeq1??
Zeq1 was an add on for BFP i think

and yeah great modelz too ^_^ :yes: r00x00rz everyones b00x00rz

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeq2 isnt released yet, and about zeq1..i never played it or seen it, go to the zeq2 forums for more info.
about goten and trunks, im tweaking them atm, ill post some updates when ill finish ^_^ thanks for all the nice comments

Best answers
yeah But Still is Zeq a Mod for ESF or what Man and If so can somebody Give me the Link to D/l it and oo Vegeto its u, i was on a server with u earlyer lol my ingame name is <MaT> do u remember me???

sirken

S
it's for Q3 BFP and there is a link on zeq2 forums where u can DL it in 1 of the threads...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oo Vegeto its u, i was on a server with u earlyer lol my ingame name is do u remember me???
uhh...lol no

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it wouldnt, it would fit into zeq2....:s

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The goten model looks badass!
the trunks model is great aswell, but there is something wrong with his face :eek:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
again for the people who are lazy and dont read...those models arent for esf, they are for zeq2 which isnt released yet.

The goten model looks badass!
the trunks model is great aswell, but there is something wrong with his face :eek:
thanks, and yea i know there is something wrong with they'er faces...im gonna tweak them to look more accurate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom