New Game-Mode.. hear me out

Best answers
okay.. this is a different suggestion from any other i have read... don't ever think it have been suggested.

its a 1on1 or 2on2. then you set the max amount of transformations/powerups each char will have. cause when you hp hits 0 you transform and will have more ki (should only be 1.5x for each trans in this mode) then your hp goes up to 100 again and you fight on with your opponent. then you kill him and he transform, untill the max amount of transformations is reached.

lets say goku vs. Buu.
max trans set to: 3

goku: 100hp
buu: 100hp

goku dies he goes ssj
buu dies he transform.

(power could just be a short trans that last 5 secs)
goku dies again and he do a powerup(maby ssj2/ssj3 if its done)

goku dies again and do his last powerup

goku dies again.. and buu wins.
------------------------------

get it?

the powerup is just an idea if you cant go any further. like if max trans(lives) is set to 6 and goku is ssj, (ssj2 or 3 when its done) and can't go any further.

this mode would properly work great with the new melee.. but they should do so that if a person with high ki could make hard hits faster against a not-so-strong charecter.

ideas?

i theres anything you can't understand or just don't get then ask cause my english isen't the best.

- Unknown/DaidZuke

Best answers
Yea preety good and well thought but I'd rather have a cool tournament/duel mode like in JK2 with a lot of HP to make it last a bit :)

Best answers
well.. this is kinda a duel mode.. 1on1 or 2on2. and about the lot of HP. thats why people should be able to change the powerups(lives). you won't die.. you will just transform and get full hp again. And while transforming you should be inwournable.

Best answers
it's a nice suggestion, but yes, I rather would just have tournament mode...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm ... nice suggestion ... I like it ... but there're a few questions
what happens if you're dead ??? if there's something like a free fight (or team mode)
is it a 1on1 only ???
would every character need same strength and speed ???
what happens if Buu wanna candy Goku ??? :)
what's about discs ??? (I hit him with my disc, and when I got him his TR started ;))
what happens if anyone joins the game ??? (full lifes again ???)

I like the idea really ... but I'm missing these answers ;) ... I think they're important

but I think it won't be in so early ... it's much to do ... so let's do something else, first ...

Best answers
1. if you are dead you either would have to wait, or there could be maps with a few arenas, properly 2 max because otherwise they coulden't be very big. then you wait untill its your turn. Hmm.. maby some kind of time limit of every duel should be set?

2.Hm.. its 1on1 or 2on2..

3.No the characters should have the speed and amount of life they have now, i just said 100hp to set an example.

4.Candybeam should be cut out or, just deal a little amount of damage per second, and you should be able to move while hit by it, but i think its easiest to just cut it out.

5.The discs could just be cut out, because the characters that have disc have enough attacks as it is, and frieza gets telekenizes, so he would also have an other attack.

6.it anyone joins the game they would just have to wait untill the fight is over, or they could make a cvar, so the host will be able to change it.

hope you got your answers in this post, otherwise, just ask me again ;)

*Edit*
I liked the idea what you said about, the people that waits would have free fighting mode. if it could be done then it would be great.. but i don't know.. what about the powerlevel?

*Edit*

When you have won, and you have lost, maby two lives you would only have one left, also in the next duel, so you stay in the same transform stage untill you die, hows that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom