New Final Flash Sound

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, I didn't like it. Firstly, Trunks shouldn't even be in there. Where does his voice come from. Not only that, but there is different levels of sound between Trunks and Vegeta.

Best answers
well, it IS my first sound cut...trunks is there because he didnt want vegeta blowing up the planet with it...and as for the levels of sound i have no clue..its all taken from the same clip so i dunno...thats on funimation not me

PRJ

Best answers
meh i didnt like it either because he should say finalflash when he shoots it,not while he loads it :/

Best answers
well the reason i put it at the end is because it finishes just as you finish charging or very close to it...then you just release and you get the fireing sound as well...cuz lets face it..how often do you get to hold a final flash for more than 9 seconds...its like a beacon that says "Hit Me"

Best answers
its not bad.... but somehow you rally should get trunks out :)

offtopic: i think all sounds in esf should be japanese (or however you spell that :D) coz that how it was in original +they r much better +its kinda funny that all voices 4 goku gohan and goten were recorded by the same woman :D (some tought guys ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom