[NEW] ESF Script Pack v1.2

Best answers
I think it charges and fires a beam with one press of a button, instead of having to hold it down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum... ook... simple, but pointless, methinks anyone's capable of that with an attack button anyway, ut scripts a scripts... oh and satan, you thinking of another version? if you need any help, im here, cus i wub j00 >_<

Best answers
since red saiyan is down is there any where else I can download this pack? I read every post on this topic and found it interesting and thought i would try this pack out myself, so I hope theres another link I can use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont think there is.. but i heard off spin that its being brought back, but not with spin as leader >_<

Best answers
the download url doesn't work for me, i just want the script!!!!!

edit : nvm, i have downloaded it from fileplanet :)

edit: i dont know where to put the files, help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone else had that problem too, I think it was Shijing, not sure though. A very rare problem indeed.

Best answers
umm where can i get those default sprites... i dled from esf-world and it didnt say it would replace them CAN SUM 1 PLZ SEND THEM
and ummm... WHY THE HECK DONT MY BOTS WORK NOW!!!! I HOST GOOD SERVERS AND I HAVE BOTS (not usually) BUT WEN IM BORED I LIKE KILLIN BOTS ON BEST DIFFICULTY PLZ HELP I TRIED REINSTALLING BOT SUPPORT BUT IT DONT WORK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try explaining the situation without sounding like you're about to die, and your sig, way to big.

ALSO, I am looking for someone who can make a shveet inshtaller for my script pack, so people can select options and fill in information after it installs so they wouldn't have to read instructions and have to do things manually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Mr. Satan: I was being told today that your script pack lags up some servers. Supposably, your script pack sends out more bytes.. or something related to that. Like, the server receives more bytes from someone using your pack. While it receives less from people NOT using your pack?

I'm not sure if you understand what i'm trying to say, but let me try putting it in these words...

- The server gives anyone with your script pack "special" attention?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom