New ESF Logo PNG

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Do whatever you please!
Quality isn't so good, I'm not good at cutting stuff from pictures but it's acceptable.

Discord Member
Best answers
I fail to see the point of this? Why would anyone need just the (new) ESF logo? Also like you said in your post, it's a very bad cut. If you are going to cut the logo out of an image for others to use do you should have put more effort into it, either cut it probably or don't even bother IMO

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe it's his first render and he wanted to post what he had for people to use? I don't see you rendering anything better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because I know that we don't need an image of the new logo? If we actually needed this I could easily do it a lot better. You guys really think that the ESF team doesn't have this new logo by itself?
Maybe some people want to use it for wallpapers or screenshots later on.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not just be all like, Hey team can we have to logo so we can promote your shit instead of stealing it from a promo image?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as I was saying, He might be working on rendering, and the best way is to start with words due to curves and possible outlines such as this one. It's where I started before I got good at rendering.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because I know that we don't need an image of the new logo? If we actually needed this I could easily do it a lot better. You guys really think that the ESF team doesn't have this new logo by itself?
YOU know that WE don't need an image of the new logo? How cool of you to speak in everybody's name...
Personally, I think he did a great job.

Seriously, people, the Art section is already dead. Don't chase away members who actually post stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice job on the logo. Keep up the good work.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone fix the damn duplicate 1-star.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't even try to blend the square, Dev.

Must MsPaint do everything for you people?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I like his cut,as a matter of fact i can't do any better Lol. I may need this logo in some of my Thumbnails on YouTube Videos.

Discord Member
Best answers
YOU know that WE don't need an image of the new logo? How cool of you to speak in everybody's name...
Personally, I think he did a great job.

Seriously, people, the Art section is already dead. Don't chase away members who actually post stuff.
"You guys really think that the ESF team doesn't have this new logo by itself?" ~ me, earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom