New esf gamemode?

Best answers
well i was thinking. In the dbz shows they are always fighting one person. how about you have a mode where one person starts with a huge powerlevel and everything else and everyone else has to try to kill them?

Best answers
hehe, not a bad idea. The only problem is tho that unlike the show if you get attacked by 5-6 people chances are you will get smashed even if you have a way way higher PL. it's still be fun to play though, nice idea

Best answers
well with the new system do you think it will stay the same?

Best answers
ok, one this is a suggestion, so it belongs in suggestions

two been said before

three i still think that 6 vs 1, even with the new melee which we no nuttin about. i still think u would get smashed

he should have UBER health and regen

Best answers
no need to melee when its 6 vs 1 . every1 just fire their biggest beam at him at the same time and hes gone :D

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would prefer a 1vs1 as well. I often go up against 3 or 4 people at a time. Its fun and there are strategies to handle such things. You just have to know how to manage your energy well and actually block once and a while. If you block you can teleport after being hit, you just don't have to sit there blocking and countering...

Best answers
yer the 1v1 tournament mode sounds kewl that should def be in esf with default tournament maps

maybe....you could even inplement tournament rules ??...hehheh

Best answers
ya but that would be annyoing waiting in line to fight

Best answers
It's not so bad in JK2, even in ESF you can spectate and watch other uber-leet people duke it out. PL balancing could be made better for that mode; everyone has equal PL. but perhaps it rises every few rounds? Then your battles slowly become all SSJ battles. Of course, that makes it tough for Krillin and Buu...

Best answers
Originally posted by Buce
ya but that would be annyoing waiting in line to fight
they could put an spectator mode (like in cs when you are dead), this could be nice to check the other fight.

Best answers
How about special tournament maps that disable all the moves of the fighters except the ones fighting, that way they can sit in the stands and watch the match peacefully without getting bored and stil able to walk around. Throw in a few Npcs and your sorted

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't see why anybody wants one on one... It's very boring after the first 10 times.

You melee somebody... They go to the other side of the map... You follow, you whatch, you wait, they retaliate, then it goes either way. No big whoop.

Best answers
nah i think it would be cool, plus theres a lot of different strategies in 1v1.. and if they could add the hltv support for esf like cs it would be awesome

*edit*
and with only 2 players fighting it out there would be much less lag too making it easier to play if u dont have broadband

Best answers
sinkaro. thats only the case when 2 ppl who rnt that great at melee go head to head. this mode would filter out those ppl that r great at melee, then u would see some great fights. this would be a cool mode. if it was 1v1 then yeah, spectator mode. if u did the 5v1 then u would need MAD health/ki/speed/strength. it would be sorta like 2 or 3 hits kills the other ppl, and there would be no respawning till the super powerd guy dies or untill all of the weak ppl die. then it would start over. that would make it challenging for both sides.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by wOoOzZy
sinkaro. thats only the case when 2 ppl who rnt that great at melee go head to head. this mode would filter out those ppl that r great at melee, then u would see some great fights. this would be a cool mode. if it was 1v1 then yeah, spectator mode. if u did the 5v1 then u would need MAD health/ki/speed/strength. it would be sorta like 2 or 3 hits kills the other ppl, and there would be no respawning till the super powerd guy dies or untill all of the weak ppl die. then it would start over. that would make it challenging for both sides.
Well I'm great at melee (I've even adjusted to the 1.1 melee.. all about timing), and fought those who have prooved formidable..... Well, never anybody one on one and at minimal lag, but.. Anyways, rarely do I find 1 vs 1 games very exciting..

Best answers
well im guessin ur ESF name is 'sinkaro' so ill try to find u on gametiger.. see if we cant get a decent match goin. im thinkin (by ur 'all about timing' quote) that u sit back and wait for the person to come at u b4 u start to swoop =/

Si

Best answers
Originally posted by Sinkaro
I don't see why anybody wants one on one... It's very boring after the first 10 times.

You melee somebody... They go to the other side of the map... You follow, you whatch, you wait, they retaliate, then it goes either way. No big whoop.

if the melee was imporved instead of just being sent flying then im might not get boring after 10 mins

Best answers
About this 1 vs many thingie.. why couldn't it be done?o_O

In the series it happens very often that characters just aren't strong enough to hit another character effectively. They just stand there and absorb the punches/kicks/ki attacks like it is nothing.

If you'd take the player who has to fight all the other players, and disable a few normal things like being knocked away by melee, being knocked away by a heavy ki attack and give him a LARGE amount of health and powerlevel, and this would be easy to do.
This player would not fly when being punched and so would be able to easily counter attacks that are launched at him. Also give him like a 45% damage reduction so he wouldn't get mass beamed.
Also make it so that when he gets hit a large number of times in a short period, he would fly a little.(50% as far as normal.)
Now give this gamemode a max number of players who can enter (to make sure it stays realistic and the powerfull one has a good chance.) and you'd have a perfectly good gamemode.

Players would really have to work together like in the series to beat this guy. The one that kills him/ the one that did the most damage to him, gets to be the archenemy in the next round. (Every non archenemy player would have a certain number of lives.)
If the archenemy manages to kill of everybody before dying himself, he would have won. :fight:

If the coding/engine/etc would allow it you could even make a lill' sequence where the archenemy is allowed to fire a HUGE beam (not otherwise available) or ki ball at the map, and everything would get so bright you can't see the map anymore.(Like the solarflare effect.) :D
(EDIT: After he wins the match of course)

This would symbolise the destruction of the planet the other players were trying to defend.
Call the whole thing "Save the planet!" mode and voila...

Wheter or not people like the idea is a whole different thing, but i certainly think it could be done.. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom