new dragonball z game |PS2|

Best answers
i think it would be a great idea for funimation to put out a new adventure dragonball z game.........i mean a one player game.....just like esf. when you think of it, wouldnt you rather be able to fly free and actually have to work to make it to new ssj levels...........imagine you start out as goku and throughout the game you can become ssj 1 then 2 maybee even 3......but its a quest game like jak and daxter..........or devil may cry........dbz budokai is cool...but not fun....i would rather the challenge of a real adventure...searching the sky and cities for enemies...and then targeting them and then prepare for 1 on 1 or watev combat......but free moving combat like in esf......however to do this an automatic lock system would have to come into play.....lets say that you had a scouter and once you picked up thier power level you could home in on them and in combat they are locked so that they never leave ur eyes no matter where they fly! a game where you could train on ur own and reach ssj levels for any character...goku...gohan..vegeta...let them all have there own one player separate stories.......in the same big interactive levels....just like jak 2. funi has released many dbz games but all fighting games.....its time for an adventure!

I think this is an awsome idea and would like to recomend to funi....anyone know how i could go about doing this......do you agree?

Best answers
I could make a little bit of what you said , and Budokai 1 is a adventure one in story mode from Radditz - Cell

Best answers
it would take too much work and it would be stupid like its just stupid buts thats my opion

Best answers
budokai 1 was a fighter...yea it had a cinematic story mode......but it was all fighting...like tekken or somthing.......wouldnt you rather be able to fly on ur own and adventure around.....its not that hard they did it for jak 2 and that games maps are sick....jak 3 is sopposed to be bigger....so yes im sure they oul do it.....its not stupid i mean for the first time you will be able to take control of ur dbz character and control his every decision....fighting move.....and destination.........i dont know about you but that sounds better to me than cinematic movies like in budokia 1 and a story mode like budokai 2 with the board game. you play for a week and then beat it and then you dont play anymore cause u have all characters and capsules...and everyfight is the same. that is stupid!

Best answers
Theres a game called "dragonballz - saiyan smash" coming to ps2 and gamecube. Its supposed to be 4 player. It could be like that.

Best answers
i11hkyplayer said:
i think it would be a great idea for funimation to put out a new adventure dragonball z game.........i mean a one player game.....just like esf. when you think of it, wouldnt you rather be able to fly free and actually have to work to make it to new ssj levels...........imagine you start out as goku and throughout the game you can become ssj 1 then 2 maybee even 3......but its a quest game like jak and daxter..........or devil may cry........dbz budokai is cool...but not fun....i would rather the challenge of a real adventure...searching the sky and cities for enemies...and then targeting them and then prepare for 1 on 1 or watev combat......but free moving combat like in esf......however to do this an automatic lock system would have to come into play.....lets say that you had a scouter and once you picked up thier power level you could home in on them and in combat they are locked so that they never leave ur eyes no matter where they fly! a game where you could train on ur own and reach ssj levels for any character...goku...gohan..vegeta...let them all have there own one player separate stories.......in the same big interactive levels....just like jak 2. funi has released many dbz games but all fighting games.....its time for an adventure!

I think this is an awsome idea and would like to recomend to funi....anyone know how i could go about doing this......do you agree?

I think that is a SSSIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKK idea, just think how cool it would be if they really made that!!! :laff:
But i think it would take way too long to make a differntstory line for goku...gohan..vegeta... because if they did i think the storys would be crap and not even detailed.
maybe the could make a differnt game for a different character? :laff:

Best answers
that sound like a good idea....but i really think that if funi really wants to make a hit.....this kind of game would make it. how can we suggest this to funi? and whats this i hear about Dragonball Z: Saiyan Smash?

Best answers
You would probaly have to write a letter and send it to the dragonball Z company and ask them to make this game. ( but if you did, they probaly wont make it any way)

Also you can get "dragonball Z: the legacy of goku 2" which is an adventure game on game boy advanced.
You start off as Goku and then later you can change players during the game. Its a good game but your idea is better :laff:

Best answers
all...im sayin is that maybe we can make a site deticated to this goal pushing funi to make this game...im sure given the # of dbz fans on this forum alone could do somthing

Best answers
it might work, we could get ppl from every forum or game to join and stuff, anyone in the esf team connected to someone with funi/bandai/atari, ^_^

Best answers
there is a game were u can control and make them walk and fly around gba its called Dragonball z: legacy of goku 1&2 fightings crappy though

Best answers
DR.D said:
there is a game were u can control and make them walk and fly around gba its called Dragonball z: legacy of goku 1&2 fightings crappy though
lol i just told everyone that, you just repeated what i said :laff:

Best answers
Why do the games from dragon ball always appear on the playstation2
me as a XBox owner really find that a shame.... i would really like it if budokai etc. would came out on the XBox to :)

XDOG

X
It be hella sick that is what ive been wanting as well just fly find people to fight train and all.They should release on xbox as well like that other guy said ive got xbox and the only reason i can play budokai is my bros ps2 but i don't play too many games any more.

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
Theres a game called "dragonballz - saiyan smash" coming to ps2 and gamecube. Its supposed to be 4 player. It could be like that.
Whahahahahahahahahahahahaha xD That cracked me up.

Anyway, DBZ is kinda dead now that its all dubbed and gonna DVD retail. I dunno about america but here in europe nobody really remembers DBZ if you ask them o_o.

Best answers
Umm ther eis a game like that coming out for haklfife two, alhough it is a mod its called DBA (DRagonball Adventure) it is one player and it is adventure mode, also later the release of multiplayer will be released. you want the site its where my sig should be. or pm me for the site name or use google lol

Best answers
the Dragonball Z Adventure looks nice, tho there aren't any in-game screens but its made to Half Life 2 8) i will add that one to my favorite sites :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom