New DBZ Budokia Game For PS2!!!

Best answers
ok i just got a trailer from gamespot for the new dbz game on ps2 it looks beautiful. if youve got gs dl manager i suggest u check it out i've watched it like 50 times over and over again. if you want to watch it then get it here

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
watched it, looks cool, wonder how it will play tough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
watched it, looks like it was skined in MS Paint, and the game looks like a one-play-wonder like most of the other dbz games, not hopeing for anything great

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I don't know why when pics of these games come out people suddenly.. I can't even describe it, the game looks really crap but hardly anyone can see it. Its as if they had the PSX in mind, then in the last second switched to PS2 without changing a thing.

Best answers
Ya know I bet the beta is gonna be better than Budokai For PS2.Budokai will probably be boring and get old in 3 days like Tekken 4.:]

Best answers
Frieza slaps

Tepus & Engar

Hmm Budokai will be great!
But Beta will be better though!
No dbz game is ever crap!

For shame! :p

Best answers
we dont know how the game is going to be. the graphics look fine to me. they are basing the game off a cartoon and made it 3d. What do you want? to look like the show? then it would not be 3d. graphics look fine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
we dont know how the game is going to be. the graphics look fine to me. they are basing the game off a cartoon and made it 3d. What do you want? to look like the show? then it would not be 3d. graphics look fine

Gohan's tail is getting a hard-on from sitting in gokus arms, i cannot even begin too say how wrong that is

:cry:

great gfx.. i have seen a trailer too and its got gfx of a OLD ps2 game, weak...

Best answers
lol but if graphics is not all that makes a game. It is gameplay. A game can look so cool and not be fun. But if a game that looks Alright but is fun. It is worth it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
lol but if graphics is not all that makes a game. It is gameplay. A game can look so cool and not be fun. But if a game that looks Alright but is fun. It is worth it
NO THATS NOT TRUE!!!!!!

/me looks over at bfp

ohh.. ok i take that back:talk:

it will be a nice game, but only for about an hour...

Best answers
that depends. If you want to max out all the chars. got someone to fight vs. Want to earn all the capsules. Want to see the extra story modes. Want to earn cash and fool around. Want to jump mr satan just because he is a noob? Or to live the show again. I am looking for a good amount of gameplay oh and i forgot the dragon balls :0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i have had enuff for you lip boy, get back on irc and fight like a man

*pokes night in the arm*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant say it sucks till u played it

and im closeing this before it gets out of hand and theres already like 8 other topics about budokai

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom