New chars and attacks

Best answers
First of all, I think you guys should put master roshi in. He been in db since the beginning and he was the first one to do the kamehameha. I dont know if you guys watch db or not. Anyways, in his super mode he should turn into jackie chun or he has lots of muscles(like the time he was putting out the fire). Second you guys should add a thing in the pick a char menu that lets you pick more chars.

Now on to the moves....

Vegeta should be able to do that kamikaze move he did in the fat buu saga. Goku should be able to do the kaoken attack (he learns that before he turns SSJ, when he gets trained by King Kai). Buu should be able to do his extinction move, like they have it in dmz. Buu shoots a bunch of ki beams in the air then it falls.

besides all that... good job

I forgot to say that oolaf(the pig) should be in there. He will be able to transform into any of the other chars or even a tree. Also you should be able to pick up projectiles to throw at people. For ex: a car in the city map.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More characters and transformations will be added in later releases. I think I can honestly say Master Roshi will never be in ESF. He can't even fly...

Vegeta's kamikaze would be way too powerful. Kaoken would unbalance Goku and I assume Buu will get is genocide attack but that was Super Buu who performed it. And Super Buu isn't in ESF yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom