New Characters

Mog

Best answers
oolong would be a pretty cool character too... his shape shifting technique would be fun to use altho hes pretty weak.
i guess it would take a long time to make him as well seeing as he can shape shift into anything! :p

Best answers
Tien would be a good chraracter to put in, Yamcha also but what would their transformations be?

Mog

Best answers
not everyone needs to have a transformation...
tien or yamcha would rule, transformation or no transformation.

also, i think karin-sennin, the cat with the sensus should be in esf... he could walk around and umm, he should be in anyway... just cos hes cool (and looks vaguely like a moogle :p )

Best answers
i say we stop all this new charecter nonsense its not like the esf team are NEVER gonna think of adding new charecters besides there the ones making the game not us i say we let them be and let them come up with somthing cause if they got this far im sure there not gonna make the mod go downhill

Best answers
tien has plenty of moves to put into esf and yes he is stronger than krillen..

Best answers
or u could not take anything i said into consideration thats fine too....am i the only one that gets annoyed by these threads?? just a question...:S

Best answers
I'm quite aware that everyone and their kid brother has posted in regards to additional characters. While I hate to join the mob (hypocrite!), I do have two suggestions that I don't believe I have seen anywhere:

Android 16

Dabura

I feel that these two would be excellent additions because a) we need more bad guys (and 16 started off on the Androids' side, stick with me here folks), b) they each have enough attacks to actually make a character that is faithful to the DBZ universe and not a thought exercise (what if Raditz had gone SSJ, etc.), and c) you can feasibly get a transformation for each without bending logic (Mystic Krillin is cool, but why aren't the Z fighters upset about him aging so quick?).

Finally, I just think that both of these guys would look very cool in game, and relish the thought of giving Cell a Hells Flash or Buu a good old spear through the stomach.

What do the rest of you think?

Best answers
Vegetto will most likely be added to the game pretty soon, thanks to the uproar caused by NeD's fantastic model. The point was brought up that the was NO FUSION not any Fused Characters. Gotenks will probably be right along with Vegetto, but dont expect Gogeta, because his in GT....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom