New Characters

Best answers
I think tgat they should put new characters in the new program.
Its great that each character is gonna have new stuff but the same few that is on now is getting boring.
O yeah when Piccolo transforms he should get his cape and hat and stuff back.
Heres some you should put in.

1.Brolly

2.Androids 17 and 18

3.Raditz

4.Vegito

5.Gotenks

6.Everyone elses final forms (Cell, Buu, Freiza)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly - no he is in a movie not the series

Androids - maybe 18 but i don't know about 17

rest NO
fusions and raditz probably won't have many moves

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This is what I've heard repeatedly, and guess I will say it because if Hibiki gets to this thread first,

he

will

type

it

this

But anyways, Sorry to bust your bubble but no movie characters will be in ESF, since, ESF is DBZ based, excluding movies and GT, Radditz...the only attack he had was "watch the birdie"

The Final Forms might be in esf, since more transformations might be in later betas, Android 17+18....Dunno any signature attacks they did:] I've heard they might add Gotenks in later versions just as a regular character....Vegetto....not sure about him though, just wait and see about the other replies:]

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetax5
Its great that each character is gonna have new stuff but the same few that is on now is getting boring.

1.Brolly

2.Androids 17 and 18

3.Raditz

4.Vegito

5.Gotenks

1. Brolly - There won't be any movie characters.

2. Androids 17 & 18 - Personally I'd like to see these guys added too since Cell is in the game, but chances are it would unbalance the game play.

3. Raditz - Raditzs was pretty weak in my opinion,

4. Vegito - I'd like to see this one too

5. Gotenks - Someone mentioned there may be a Gotenks character eventually like after beta 2 is done.

6. Everyone elses forms will be completed by Beta 2.

Best answers
I just dont get why Ten Shin Han is not in esf .Hes a bad ass dude that has tri beam do don beam soler flare and kamahamaha that he did in dragon ball and he never really dead in buu saga.

Best answers
he features for a short time in the cell saga but he retired long ago!

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetax5

1.Brolly

2.Androids 17 and 18

3.Raditz

4.Vegito

5.Gotenks

ok
no Fusion/Movie Chars how dum are u man JUST DBZ and Third forms fo Cell,etc wont come tell v2.0

for new Chars
1.Chibi Trunks
2.Goten
3.Androids 17 and 184
4.Raditz
5.android 16

thats it

Best answers
Originally posted by gipper
ok
no Fusion/Movie Chars how dum are u man JUST DBZ and Third forms fo Cell,etc wont come tell v2.0

for new Chars
1.Chibi Trunks
2.Goten
3.Androids 17 and 184
4.Raditz
5.android 16

thats it
how dum are you man? :p

1. Name some signature moves from him.
2. Mini Goku
3. Sure but what signatures move do they have? that'd be cool though if the andriods were in it. 17 rocks!
5. Yes because he has several signature moves but no transformation. :cry:

Raditz is weak so no.

Fusion is part of DBZ. -_-
I think GOtenks is a nice idea. A lot of attacks and transformations. Gotenks would be better then Goten or Chibi Trunks.

Best answers
Well i think these sould be added

1.Goten and Trunks (Toghether)

Trans:Fusion
Trans2:SSjGotenks

2.Tien

3.Dabura

4.Pikkon

5.Yamcha (Wolf Fang Fist!)

6.Vegetto (No Fusion,Just as a Normal Char)

Best answers
Originally posted by gipper
ok

for new Chars
1.Chibi Trunks
2.Goten
3.Androids 17 and 184
4.Raditz
5.android 16

thats it
HOLY CRAP!!! Well Mr. 19 posts, who the heck do you think you are comin into this forum and flamin someone, ever heard of fricken respect. You should be hung by your thimbs (or mine, i wouldn't care. Only bad part would be the stench coming off of your body bcuz you stink!) I think you should REALLY reconsider before doing something stupid like that again!

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
HOLY CRAP!!! Well Mr. 19 posts, who the heck do you think you are comin into this forum and flamin someone, ever heard of fricken respect. You should be hung by your thimbs (or mine, i wouldn't care. Only bad part would be the stench coming off of your body bcuz you stink!) I think you should REALLY reconsider before doing something stupid like that again!
im doing the same thing that your doing koblano, but i need to say, ok dont make fun of the 'NEW PERSON' remeber u were one too, me think u did things like this and i think the mods, will tell the 'NEW PERSON' not to flame, so dont act like a mod, even that i am right know (but its for a good cause)

Best answers
Ive said it too many times over and over (well if i feel this way imagian how Hibiki must feel by now) so ill just refer you to Quote No. 5. now i think ill go before i see some evil wrath of someone who thinks fusions are the best thing that could happen in esf.

Best answers
Originally posted by LOGiSTiCs
he features for a short time in the cell saga but he retired long ago!
So? He played a huge role in the entire series in general. He contributed a lot to Dragonball as well. If they have Krillin they should have Tien.

Best answers
Tien is a good character, unfortunetly his power level didn't rise like the rest of the characters. You see dbz soon went from fighting skills to just who threw the bigger beam, much like in the game itself that when your pl goes up some people get big headed and go on making 400 kamehs that detonate hte entire map going "Haha! I pwned you! n00bs!"

It's rather sad, but most people nowadays like to be "I WANT TO STAND OUT AND BE STRONGER THAN YOU!" . Strength isn't really the powerlevel, it's the character of the.. well.. character? I would have to say Tenshinhan is a great character, he is depthful and isn't static. In the show though and I'm taking in the game as well, it was just who had the higher powerlevels that kept going on. Which would of course be the saiyans. The androids were powerful but they too disappeared, 18 disappeared even when she became a good guy. In GT it's disgusting, only chibi goku is the only strong protagonist. Gohan, Goten, even Vegeta all become weak old men as they get batted around by some random space guy going "I happened to stumble upon earth! bwahah! I shall destroy all you uber-n00bs!"

Back to subject.. ^^;;

If they do add new characters it's of course going to be powerful ones, as regretful as that is it's the powerlevel people nowadays only concern themselves about. "My pl is 5 million!" "Oh yeah? mine is 20 billion!". If you stripped them all of their pl's and they only relied on physical skills, I'd say Tenshinhan would of whooped them all. Well maybe not Goku but then again it was Goku's pl that kept him alive. He was dumb as a nail though XP. Wait.. what am I saying? He still is =)

All I know is, long live Gohan!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope you don't mind if I vent but:

I don't understand these people that come in with character threads. Do they honestly think that this massive forum of people is SO stupid that in YEARS of development the forum members or the team have never even bothered thinking about the idea of adding more characters and more transformations? I'm almost insulted. -_-;

I heard [ESF]Blade mention in another thread something about Captain Ginyu and Android 18 being the next new characters. He could have been bull****ting us, they might change it along the way, whatever, that's all the real info we get though.

Who likes Brolli? He has no skill, he's like a big stupid WWE wrestler. He just runs around clotheligning people and slamming their heads into things. He never blocks he just gets hit because he's next to invincible compared to the others.\

And yes DBZ degraded into "who has the most transformations" whereas in DB it was more of a skills/techniques deal, but hey it's still fun. If they added in Krillin, they CAN add in Tien, however it's all up to the team.

Best answers
damn i am so tired, that lotr 2 movie was to long! never watch lotr past midnight!

on the subject: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz wow, fell asleep, i would like to see tien in esf to!
now back to sleep ZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZ....

Mog

Best answers
hey earlier in this thread some1 said something about no fusion characters... i thought it was only no gt and movies. :confused:
if its no fusion chars too then:
- cell would have no transformations
- all the forms of buu would have to go (cept kid buu)
- piccolo would only be able to have moves from the saiyan saga and namek saga.

seeing as there are already fusion characters i think vegeto and gotenks still have a chance of getting into a far future version of esf :p

anyway, my ideas for new characters would be:
1. gregory and bubbles! (with new game mode for tryna catch bubbles/hit gregory with hammer on king kai's planet! :p)
2. puar (comedy value - watching him tryna bs a single ki blast :laff: )
3. garlic/garlic jr. (he could do the dead zone move that sucks up everyone on the map unless some1 kills him in time... not good for team mode tho)

but i guess if i was being serious i'd say...
1. tien
2. dabura
3. pikon
cos they have lots of interesting moves and techniques. :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Mog
2. puar (comedy value - watching him tryna bs a single ki blast :laff:
LOL i can see it now :p muhahahahaha :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom