Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kami Sama

• Garlic JR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
you might as well add every one if you want this mod to kick the most ass. Bojack, Tien, Yamcha, Pan, Dr Gero, King Cold, Koola, Etc meaning Everyone

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just saw the episode with Pikkon, hes great!!! Add him!!

My top 5
1.Pikkon
2.Brolli
3.Tien
4.Dabura
5.Koola

Greetz Naz

Best answers
how bout Tiens's doll?:p

the slef destruct move could be interesting, blow up a 10 million PL person, & go up 2 million(poking tounge out simile again)

also it'd have to be good on dodging

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
wheres Nappa in the poll? how soon we forget lol

Best answers
Are you talking about Chao-Tzu. He's not a doll, he's a child emperor. He just so happens to be friends with Tien (I don't know the background much but I think Tien is his bodyguard). Supposedly, he has other movesw that no one else has but you don't get to see a lot of him in the anime. I wouldn't mind seeing him (or seeing him on the end of my Ki beam :) )

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's easily the weakest of all the Z warriors. He has the Dadonapa which is beam attack from his finger. And telepathy, which is useless in game. We'd be better off begging for Ginyu, or his cronies. I really like the Nappa/Radditz/Turles idea. Tien should be in as it's my opinion that he is stronger than Krillin. Goten and Trunks would be cool. Dabura wouldn't be so bad. (Especially if we are giving trunks a sword) Movie villains should be last, since they don't really exist in the timeline. (Although Garlic is there he presents unique gameplay issues: My thoughts on immortality, Dead Zone Spam Banned on Val's Servers, Bottle Attack Cheapest Attack :))

Best answers
I always thought he was a doll, oh well he/it looks like a doll therefore he/it can be a doll:p

but serously im sure it was a doll brought to life, maybe the child emperor switche bodies into it? cause notice the big red circles on the cheeks, & the WHITE complexion on the body

also dont forget the self destruct attack that he/it used on radditz? almost killed him to, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom