Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
So put gotenks it shouldn't be too hard to get sounds for him

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you really want Brolly, play DMZ...he's in that.
He's only in the DBZ movies, so he's probably not going to be in ESF anytime soon if at all.

Best answers
Originally posted by FutureTrunks
BROLLI, hes a saiyan for god sakes! Not to many of those!

end of discussion.
*sarcasm*

Ya, there's only goku, vegeta, gohan, and trunks in there that are saiyans! Your exactly right! Not many of those!

*sarcasm*

Best answers
I am also with hib on this uub is really more gt then Z and plus i doubt most people know who he is I know who he is but not alot about him, and it would be cool to see tien.

Best answers
ubuu, or oob in German...whatever......
No charakter for ESF, because he couldn't really fight in DBZ...
And don't ask me about GT....the German idiots haven't shown it yet.....we can wait till Summer next year.... ;( ;( ;(

To the topic: No ubuu:no:

Best answers
I'd like to see Uub as a model alternative for Krillin, but not as a character in his own right. Sorry.

Best answers
The characters you must put in are: Gogeta, Vegetto, Gotenks, perfect cell, kid buu, goten,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm goku vs pikkon you mean put them in the game normal or replacing other chars??

Best answers
I really wanna see androids 19 and 20 in, or either one, they would have major draw backs such as can't regen their ki pool w/o sucking energy from a ki attack or a person but of course, they would also have very good defense against beam attacks and such as a result, if they suck up more than their fair share of ki, their PL starts to raise from it (these are of course taken direct from the series)

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
He was in 2 episodes. . . no chance.
dude uub may have been in few episodes but guess who was also in 2 episodes. Vegetto....and lots of ppl want him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegetto was in far more than 2 episodes

anyway theres no way ubuu is ever going into esf and this topic is basicly spam now so it goes bye bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom