New Character?

Should Ubuu be in esf.

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Well i sure think it would be dumb having 2 gohans so...i thought what about Ubuu! He was in the end of dbz and i dont know if he showed off any of his moves but you could probably give him a bunhc of generic stuff and maybe 1 made-up move or whatever. Plus hes black and theres no black people in esf yet so thatd be kewl.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm not sure if a ton of people would use him, but he does have the Candy Attack, so they could give him that. ;)

Best answers
Yeah yeah i know NO DBGT IN ESF but just look at the first episode of GT you can clearly see about 3 moves one even looks alot like final flash :p

-=Edit=-

There you go :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if it's like in german and japanese ...

Ubuu appears first in DBGT ... and at about 2/3 of it that means it's a DBGT char

the guy you're talking about in Uub ...
Ubuu is the fusion from Uub and Fat Buu

and ... nah ... I don't want to see this char in ESF

Best answers
I thought ubuu was from when the last form of buu died and there was good buu who was pink and skinny and he looked like a person, then there was ubuu also i dont knjow anything about uub or whatever but ubuu was in the last 2 episodes of dbz i think, but i kno he was in dbz.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe just a model of him will be all that is made...I think one is already made, I remember seeing a model of him with no skin.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was in like 1 episode, he played an incredibly small part in DBZ.
And your second post was irrelevant...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only new Characters I wish to See in ESF Are:

Android 17
Android 18
Tien
Yamcha
Zarbon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate to admit it but even tien deserves to be in esf more than ubuu even though tien is a sissy pansy who is barely in dbz at all...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Hib. Uub is alright. But he is mostly a DBGT character. 2 episodes in dbz doesnt really but it.

Best answers
u can't get English sound for him and his attack would be same as the original buu. I was ubuu's model and I really liked it but think of another new character... Brolly

Best answers
Been suggested many times and been put down many times with the same argument...Brolli is a movie character...and so far the team is sticking with nothing but things from the DBZ series

Best answers
whats required to play those clips on the site?? i cant seem to get it to work...

Best answers
I would say put Ubuu in but make it one of the last characters to be put in, like toward the finishing of ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom