"new" character ideas and casting spells stuff

Best answers
ok now i think goku should get kaokan punchs harder and flys farster and he can trans n stuff.. but like it should be that every character gets there spell things heh and i think cooler should be in it to as in character lists and all :p i dunno i was just finkn haha ahwell

Best answers
first of all here is translation:

OK, now I think Goku should get Kaioken, punch harder and fly faster, and he can trans more and stuff. But every character should get there spell things. And cooler should be in the character list and all. I dont know, i was just thinking, haha, o well.

First extra transes can be found in beta 1.3 wen its released i think, or eea or evm.

Second the more power you got the stronger you are and when you transform you go faster.

Third new characters will be released when they are.

Fourth: Use better grammer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan ssj 4 said:
ok now i think goku should get kaokan punchs harder and flys farster and he can trans n stuff.. but like it should be that every character gets there spell things heh and i think cooler should be in it to as in character lists and all :p i dunno i was just finkn haha ahwell
my translation

Goku should ...
- get Kaioken
- cause more damage with kicks
- get more speed
- get more transformations
- get stuff (???)

Every Character should get own moves (???)

Cooler should be added

my answer:
1. read stickies
2. use search button

Kaioken ... often suggested before ... MAYBE in future releases
more damage ... he gets as much as everyone else ... if you're stronger, your kicks will cause more damage
faster ... Goku is one of the fastest chars ... and fast enough
more transformations ... in future releases
get stuff ... ???

think in balancing ... we're not making a Goku game ... we want that NOT everyone uses Goku ... so we try to balance every char

Chars have their own moves ... everyone has one (or more) unique attack, only he cans (execpt Cell)

Cooler won't be added, because he's a movie char, and we're NOT adding movie or GT chars

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
apparently you suggested something without being open to constructive critisism......

if you cant understand that it means, you suggested(sud-jes-ted) something and didnt care what people had to say about your idea....

if thats the case, you should just keep your ideas in you head

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan ssj 4 said:
ah piss off u all **** me u ugly dogs
Not a very smart move

Maybe if you posted something that was a little clearer people wouldn't break it down.

Here's a warning :warning: for flaming, and as an extra special gift you get your thread closed.

If you can get your act back together and think out what you want to say without flaming, feel free to make another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom