New Character Idea

Best answers
Look guys i know there has been like a million threads about stuff like this but im not talking about tien, yamcha or gt / movie characters!

My idea for a new character is Garlic Jr I dont believe I've heard this mentioned before (if it has well, im sorry) heres why i think its an ok idea

- He actually has a transformation (unlike killin)
- I know some of his attacks vaguely such as (been i while since i watched this saga so i dont know some names):

.Belly Blast (all those rings that come from his stomach)
.Those string things that immobilize ya enemy
.He has a two handed green blast as well but i dont know the name of it
.Dead zone i dont know how u could do that (maybe a smaller version and a smaller effect range so u need to be close to be sucked in)

There is more but i realy cant remember sorry but if i remember ill edit this thread ok.

Comments please and if you do have to flame me for some reason plz dont it for too long cause i really dont feel like being flamed right now ok :) .

Best answers
Yeah, ive thought about Garlic jr aswell but never botherd to post about it. Maybe the team could put him in after the beta???. But anyways, i like your idea.

(does anyone agree the garlic jr saga sux?)

Best answers
Another one of his good sides was that he was immortal. :D But i don't know about garlic, he wasn't in dbz for long. Other characters where longer in dbz. I heard there will be no other models in this beta.. maybe this is something to consider for the version after the beta..

Best answers
Yeah that's sort what i meant of course i dont expect it in this release jeez they work hard enough as it is..

ultrassj_vegeta

U
garlic junior is slightly a crappy character if u ask me.. who seriously likes garlick junior?!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He may not have a lot of time in DBZ, but it IS a saga... I think it's quite a good character suggestion. Could get some original moves into ESF. :D

Best answers
If you wanna get DBZ movie chars get Turless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see Garlic Jr. implemented in later releases. It sounds like a good idea to me.

Best answers
Thanks for the input guys.

And he was fairly strong (mainly when he was tansformed) and I mean if you can put krillin in why not garlic Jr at least he has a transformation, he has unique moves that nobody else does, unlike all these ppl having that damn kamahamaha. Ive had the idea for a while but I thought people might yell at me and stuff saying something like "your idea sux" "**** your dumb" "your banned" or "I'm gonna kill you and your family" well maybe not so much the last two (I hope o_o )

Best answers
Yea well garlick jr. would be a good addition, because he wasn't really killed by anyone specifically, dat planet was destroyed and he went into the dead zone, so he wasn't all that weak.

But u have 2 consider that when he transformed he was pretty big, and this would look kinda *** in esf
but these are jst my thoughts...

Best answers
Well he may have been immortal in "dbz" but that doesn't mean that he has to be immortal in esf now does it because it's not like esf is entirely the same as dbz now is it so does it really matter?

Best answers
yer but it is ment to be like that show it like saying that Gohan should go ssj3 or 4 ...

esf follow the show that much

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh come on,that's the most ****tiest thing i have ever heard.Garlic junior would be a good addition to esf.Here's an example of the fact that esf is not exactly the same as dbz

1.Freeza doesn't have the metalfreeza level
2.when you capture the dragonballs you can't grant wishes
3.And so on.............

It's bull**** to say thaGarlic can't be added because he's immortal in the show.

(i'll probably get flamed for this)

Cold Steel ==|=======>

Best answers
umm hate to burst your bubble but u can grant wishes when u capture the db's lol

but ill list some better points:

. In the show does Krillin transform and does hair sprout from his head?

. In the show (I've heard a team member say this) frieza has 4 forms not 3 (i was told that the alien looking transformation "form 3" wont be in)

. Piccolo also doesnt transform in the show he only has fuse with other nameks or he makes himself really big

. Buu has 7 forms in the show and I honestly doubt that they'll all be included

. USSJ was a transformation for vegeta and trunks and thats not in well thats what i heard

Well if u really want I could list a lot more but this shall do 4 now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) In the show (I've heard a team member say this) frieza has 4 forms not 3 (i was told that the alien looking transformation "form 3" wont be in)

2) Piccolo also doesnt transform in the show he only has fuse with other nameks or he makes himself really big

3) USSJ was a transformation for vegeta and trunks and thats not in well thats what i heard

1) They will all be in... in a later version of course.

2) So, what do you think the word 'transformation' means? :S Piccolo's size increase IS a transformation.

3) That transformation WILL be in for Trunks, I think.

So, if you comment someone, make sure you do it right... now let's just hope I'm commenting right. LOL

Best answers
hey im only posting what i was told by the team

and does this mean that piccolo's transformation will be the "bulking up" thing he does against garlic jr and in dragon ball?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom