NEW budokai3 pics and movie......

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolli might as well be an Oozaru...

Game play doesn't look that much different... like the teleporting aspect though. We'll just have to see how they improve from the terrible game board idea they had for storyline mode :/

DiZ

Best answers
is the first shot is the free flight mode? look's like legcay of goku..........

Best answers
Supposedly the first shot is from the new "Dragon Road" which is suppost to have some RPG stuff.

also, 2 new shots....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it looks alot better even though gameplay looks the same i like the tele hits goku is doing to brolly, and the instat trans kame looks awsome too. the aura looks alot better too besides what looked like smoke coming from your body.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
wow and another horrible dbz game-.-i hate atari they suck.
...Your an idiot man....This thread was to share how much people liked and wanted this game....You can keep your thoughts to yourself..... :S

DiZ

Best answers
the second shot is fake......... have you notice?
i'm not sure about the first.......

Best answers
The ssj3 aura or trans from the movie is quite cool. Energy and elec and smoke and all that flying around

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, did u download and watch the video diz? these arent fake.

The rpg mode sounds like fun, i'd love to fly around the world and stuff as goku, anyways, i'll like it even though evry1 hates the budokai series, its fun wen playin all ur best mates.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just watched the movie and the combos seem to be sorta the same type of style that DBZ Legends used....Anywho, it looks awsome and I cant wait for the game. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they actually improve the fighting engine then it wouldnt be so bad but when its the same exact thing with a grand total of 2 combos and the same basic moves for every character it sucks

why cant they do it like soul calibur and have unique moves for everyone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh brolly is ****in huge.. he wasnt that huge in the movies i saw -_-... goku at least came up to his pecs.. not to his kneecaps >.<.. that must mean that trunks is at his ankles...

DONT ATTACK THE FACE TRUNKS.. GO FOR HIS BIG TOE!!!

Best answers
The game looks well like the same game too me :rolleyes: with a few added combos here and there and speeded up the gameplay slightly and with slightly better graphics..not impressive at all but its still early so anything can happen but right now it dosent convince me :no:

Best answers
Well they have impleminted a new dodging system.

While fighting you have to press X right before or right as he hits you to either:
A.) Dodge it
B.) Block it
C.) Block and counter
D.) Counter

The fighting system has been reported to be enhanced and not a basic punch combo system. This video is early beta, so dimps has got a ways to go. And all those shots are real. The 2 from dbzonps2 are actually the first 2 official screen shots either from dimps, or atari. Don't forget, the webmaster on dbzonps2 has ties with atari....

I also think this will be the last game, hence why their adding so much new stuff. With 40+ chars, it will be crazy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they should come out with a LOG based game like on gba.. but with better graphics. they need to take out taht crappy cell shading cuz it sux and add back the cartoon style like on the first budokai. people making cell shaded games for the quake 3 engine are making better effects than that -_-... bandai and atari will never learn =/

Squaresoft shouldve did it ROFL! *like they'll ever make a game of a series that died 2 years ago*

Best answers
WTF? How can you say LOG and budokai1 looked better? What ever your smoking I want some.

IMO cell shading for DBZ -ADDS- the anime feel to it. I mean, 3D sucks for DBZ, and 2D isn't that popular anymore, so what do the developers have left?

And like SSJ4Vegetto said, this this thread is to share how much people liked and wanted this game. If you can't add anything constructive to it.....please don't post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all im saying is if they actualy put some effort into making the fighting aspect good then the game might be pritty good but they still have along ways to go if there basing it off the budokai 1-2 engines

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tsunami said:
WTF? How can you say LOG and budokai1 looked better? What ever your smoking I want some.

IMO cell shading for DBZ -ADDS- the anime feel to it. I mean, 3D sucks for DBZ, and 2D isn't that popular anymore, so what do the developers have left?

And like SSJ4Vegetto said, this this thread is to share how much people liked and wanted this game. If you can't add anything constructive to it.....please don't post.
you talkin to me? i know you wont talkin to me *****!

I said they should make a LOG game not that it looked better. and budokai did look better than that peice of **** cell shading. bleh i can do a better cell shade with the quake 3 engine which is a fraction of what you can do with a whole console. so suck on mah nutsack biatch!!!

and on topic. i like how they got ssj4 vegeta.. and ssj4 gogeta in there. will goku have 4 forms like ssj.. ssj2.. 3.. and 4?

Best answers
Personally I can't believe how bad the previous ones were.

Great liscence, failure to utilize it.

Personally I like the more Streetfighter ish look as it lets the pace quicken a bit more. It looks like it will do well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom