New Block Animation -- Read.

Best answers
Ok I sent this suggestion to MastaSurf himself, but I want a public opinion..

You know the bug when you block you get sent like 5 feet to the right and up so its like .. Doesnt even look like your blocking it ?

Well I ask, or suggest they make a new animation, where you put your hands on the beam itself and try to push it back.. Thats what they do in DBZ .. It would make a great addition because it could probley also fix that bug ...

Reply's ?

Best answers
I kinda agree the blocking now to a beam sucks
they could make the chatacters block with their two hands

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is only beta 1.1 people. They might have it in 1.2 actually. If you read closely they talk about advanced power struggling and block struggling. Oh, btw i love the michael jackson dancing vegitto lol.

Best answers
Well their not going to make a second beta 1.1 suggestion now are they. I was just seeing if what they were doing or whatever. Maybe they do have it maybe they dont, if they dont it would be a pretty good impact on the game thinks I.

Best answers
I just thought of thi as the page loaded. Your topic must've triggered something in my brain. Yes - would look good. I'm picturing something like the screen shots when the Gokus are in a melee struggle, only its a beam not a player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom