New beta testers, what will you do first ^^

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wish I got to sign up. DAMN!! :(

Offtopic: Zeq2-Wolf, are you guys in the process of bringing back the ZEQ2 site. Sorry, I just wanted to know :scared: .

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
practicly they will find bugs (hopefully)

and since there is a 90% posibility i didnt get exepted i just wish them good luck in finding them

if not i can always pick on Ness for sleeping on the job j/k

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dalte89 said:
Offtopic: Zeq2-Wolf, are you guys in the process of bringing back the ZEQ2 site. Sorry, I just wanted to know :scared: .
Questions like this are good for PMing to others.

Ontopic: For the record there are a lot of exploitable features of ESF Melee and I'd like to get rid of a lot of them, because honestly when the entire community adopts a lame tactic and then what few honorable people there are suffer and have to use it to remain competitive in certain situations, it's just not right.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If i would be a beta tester, i would do what all new testers would do (i presume), check out the new things in the game, so you know what you are dealing with..., and test it in lots of ways...

Best answers
offtopic: yes we are ^_^ but i'm not sure when or what, all i know thus far is a new site and huge update ^_^ any other questions can ask me through pm

ontopic: ummmm....esf rules :p

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeq2-Wolf said:
offtopic: yes we are ^_^ but i'm not sure when or what, all i know thus far is a new site and huge update ^_^ any other questions can ask me through pm

ontopic: ummmm....esf rules :p
Again, a post that'd be better handled in a PM...especially since the on-topic portion of the post is still off-topic.

Do be more careful in the future, folks.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeoSlash said:
I think you guys are a little strict on the forum rules...
They're are not stict, they just stick to the rules and warn people for dis-obeying them.

They have every right to warn people who do not listen to them/ the rules.
(basically they're your boss...you listen to them :))

I wish grOOvy and the rest of the beta testers the best of luck with the applications, it is hard trying to chose 10 people out of 500. GL

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AUP said:
Spam

We do not condone the consumption of this insipid meat product, but we also prefer it by a vast margin compared to it's sinister namesake . . . Do not spam (i.e., post unwanted garbage, one word posts, off topic posts in threads, sig tests, "laugh" posts, gibberish, or any other form of undesirable content.) in any section of this forum. This policy is strictly enforced.
It's part of the rules you agree to every time you sign on. If you disagree with them, then that is your perogative, but I cannot imagine you'd enjoy the warnings and subsequent bans you'd receive for breaking these rules.

Last time: if you want to carry on a discussion that is not related to the topic (this includes whether or not you agree with the rules), do it through private messaging, not here.

The next off-topic post will be eligible for a warning. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom