New Aura

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope as i know you can´t animate wrl files . you can change them without a problem but you mustn´t add a material or a joint to it.
when you are using this one as powerup aura and your gonna use the right sprites it´s gonna look nice too

Best answers
I think I'm gonna try to leave the blast ring for the transformation and the swoop. It's kinda weird to have it there when you are just floating in mid air.. dunno. o_O

Hey, check this out. I lined up the rows defferently and made it slight more transparant. Waddaya think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i like it but thers one thing that bothers me...you know the textures ...i´m not sure if they will be shown this way ingame

Best answers
yeah, that would suck. although Milkshape was originaly made for HL, so all it's functions should work in ESF.. I hope...o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but you knwo the textures are not transparent with the normal aura but transparent ingame so what would happen to your aura that´s already transparent?

Best answers
of course it would look like this ingame!
if that is a textured view in milkshape, I can't imagine that it looks different ingame
*EDIT*try to make it a bit like this:

Best answers
I used that pick for referance.. I don't know if I can really make it so the aura only shows around the character, but I was thinking of trying some things..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you know the aura moves with the character so if you only animate the left and right parts it could look lik this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harder... way harder to animate.. (hey I know its bad. :p)

as for the textures.. ANYTHING can be different then modelviewer or milkshape. only thing left is to load it up and test.. if its to transparent making it less.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the aura I have been waiting for, It looks and will move like the show if you can do this it will be INSANE. Looks great so far, keep it up If you needs pics I got a few.

Best answers
hmmm lets make it clear the aura used for swooping/turbo is the MDL file the WRL one is for the trans ... I mean 4 ppl have already asked this

soo Darksun Im 100% sure it will work when u annimate it ... :) :yes:

Best answers
Wizard's Curse said:
soo Darksun Im 100% sure it will work when u annimate it ... :) :yes:
I hope you're right, It has masking on it and I don't know if HL supports that! o_o If not, this is all for nothing. :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm digging the aura, it's on my 'me wants' list :p
Great job :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom