New Aura

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The aura does rotate during the transformation of some characters, so it must be animated to a degree, somwhere..

Best answers
hmmm a Thought ... how will this look when u swoop O_O

EDIT: Sailor the trans aura has a different model ... these guys are rite the normal aura has no annimation

Best answers
yeah but it whould look a bit wierd it isnt suposed to flow behind u when u swoop ... I mean it dosent in the show :p

I hope they make more anims for the aura in 1.2 soo we can fix this and add lots of cool pwnage aura effects :)

Best answers
Heh, personally I think the meteor look would be kinda cool... Maybe not perfectly true to the show, but whateva'.

Best answers
You guys already know what its gonna look like..Just turn the pic upside down. But removed the outer layer. Just look at the erm ball shape i guess. Just leave the outer area out. Anyway then thats what your polly gonna get cuz it does look a lot like the pwer up and the swoop thing. So there problem solveded. Im liking it a lot man. My god this guy is great!

Best answers
Awsome ... I cant wait for this o_o
Darksun is da 1337 modeler and artwork haxor! :D

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see how its gonna be animated, unless you replace the aura.wrl file, which dont show up all that often. if you can get it animated how you want it, and get it to replace the aura.mdl, then ill be surprised.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, aura.mdl is used in one of the fxquality settings or something (since ESF seems to "require" the file) but I dunno, I dont really think the .mdl is even used, it's all about .wrl.

Best answers
It looks really good...way better then the origanal one...

Best answers
the .mdl file and he will make an annimation for the idle sequence ... tada ownage :laff:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had an aura by shijing a while ago, it was round with a bunch of spikes on it, and its idle animation was the aura spinning all over the place. but ingame it was stationary. thats why i said i would be surprised if he got this to work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, the .wrl is used when you transform, but the .mdl is used for turbo.
I'm pretty sure it's not an mdl, I think it's a .wad. It goes in the ESF folder. I recall it being aura.wad ...

MaX

Best answers
just idle :)..and the Turbo aura is a Model look in your model folder for aura.MDL
and the Trans aura is a WRL..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom