New Aura

Best answers
New Aura *just failed*

I really hate the way the aura looks in the game, I think it's terrible (no offense, seems like it was rushed anyways) so I started coming up with my own.

I was wondering if anyone knew off the top of their head how many animations the aura has? I'm at work right now so I can't look.

Anyways, I'm liking how it's coming out, and at 201 polys it's weighing much better than the only other aura i've downloaded (which clocked in at 1671! :shocked: ).

I will probably add electricity later, but the next thing I need to do is animate it. I want it to have that upward flow like in the show so it's gonna be a pain! :p I'll see what I can do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats pretty nice what you got there... keep up the good work kid

Best answers
agh! zero?! will it be a problem if I animate it? I mean, will it work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it would..because itll have to be coded into the game *i could be wrong*

but the aura looks tight like that ^_^

Best answers
hehe.. I think it is called Idle and it just spins..

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no froggo the aura doesnt spin at all. the aura isnt alimated in any way. it just sits there. yea it has one animation, idle. which isnt really an animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just download the animated aura from AscensionX (but dunno where you can find it) and than reanimate it

Best answers
Why use his? This one here looks better IMHO. And just use your animated flow as idle anim, the game will take it (like it took Ascension X's)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is so leet man its the best aura iv seen its realy like in the show .
p.s. i dont think u can make it rush upwurd cous that lays in the skin itself and the only game u can do that with the aura is ebfp becous q3 suports tiff files and tga and hl1 dousnt nice idea tho good luck with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will probably add electricity later, but the next thing I need to do is animate it. I want it to have that upward flow like in the show so it's gonna be a pain
Nice bro! Great job on it soo far. Looks sweet. That animating will be pretty tough but it's not impossible. I know a few people that are experience in that animation area,yet I wont give names, but I will mention this to them.

Best answers
lookin gr8!
I would simply LOVE the upward flow animation!
and another sound would be nice too
I know the original model has at least one animation (think it's one)
cuz I've imported it and edited it in milkshape quite a few times, so dont worry about that, I just don't get HOW you can make a flow...???!!!
it will be O_O if you could
I think about every1 who sees this thread will use yer new aura

Best answers
man this aura is gona own ... and I'm prety sure u can animate it :D

btw the current aura is probably an edited geosphere cuz I tryed making one from a goesphere (15 mins) and it looked 80% like the ingame one ... I agree it was preety rushed lol :no: :(

Best answers
are u going to make one for frieza n such also like green,purple,gold and grey? btw its looks awsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom