New Attacks (Ime sure these have not been suggested before)

Best answers
Here are some new moves that i have come up with. I sure these have not been
mentiond before.

1. Cell - Energy Field - The move that he used when goku was pumbeling him with tons
of ki blasts. It creats a huge shield around you that blocks moves and dameges other
people. The longer it is charged the bigger it gets??

2. Piccolo - Light Grenade - This is a move that he uses in budoki 1 & 2.I think he
also used it against Cell (Round 2;)). It the move where he cups his hands together
and shots a beam out. It could replace masenko. maby be a bit stronger or the same??

3. Piccolo & Buu - Extend-O-Arm (HeHe like the name) - Its a move that ive seen most
Nameks use and Buu Defintly uses it. Basicly the longer you charge it the further it goes.
if it hits then then it drags ur opponent towards you and stuns them for a bit. This
then alows u to use mele or anything you wana do. (would be great for 1.2)

4.krillen - Scatter Distructo Disk - This has Been mention before and i think it is
a really good idea. When a disk is in mid flight you could right click to make it split
into 6 more and they cary on going forward. maby requiers a fully powered distructo disk.
I know people moan about n00bs with disks but there the n00bs for not being able to doge it
and if you moan about people sneacking up on you well that the whole point.

5. Freiza - Death Wave - Its used in Budoki 2. I think he used it in the serise but not sure.
dont know how it could be used in the game though ill leave it up to you guys.

Well thats all i got for now. let me know on what you think. Thanks for your time.

Best answers
blink87 said:
Here are some new moves that i have come up with. I sure these have not been
mentiond before.

Well thats all i got for now. let me know on what you think. Thanks for your time.
1)Cell's Shield could work..quicker Ki Depletion, damage if hit by shield*low*, (after charging and unleashing shield)secondary adds more power*KI*to the shield making it bigger/stronger. Nice idea:yes:

2)Good suggestion...but Magmus,myself, and others have already thought of it. If you want you could explain how you think it could work. (damage, Ki ball/beam/blob, charge cost/speed, attack speed, blast radius, etc.)

3)I suggested the "Mystic Attack" on one of Magmus' topics*I think it was his*. I've given my version once. How do you think it could work? [reach, attack effect(melee"knockback"/grab/throw), damage, control, speed,etc.]

4)It would be difficult to make a working version of this attack that would be completely fair. Fully charging the destructo beam and right-clicking sounds good..however, I think the space between the discs should leave just barely enough room to avoid the attack*would take skill to dodge frontally* It also should have a random pattern of discs when it comes out that only has one "evade point" while other movements*other than teleport* would lead to certain death. I would like to hear some further elaboration on this idea aswell.

5)Deathwave along with a multitude of other attacks have been suggested..though it is nice to have some similiar thinking shared on the board. As most people already know 1.2 is close to release and Frieza has "Telekenetic Attack" (controls rocks:smile: ...and lauches them into opponents:laff: )

I'd like to hear some feedback from you blink87..or anyone else that has a bright idea to suggest.

-Burn Like An ANiMAl..
!DRAGULA!

Best answers
actually ive only been looking at these forums since only very recently and i saw alot of those attacks already suggested...hehe

i dont think a disk should scatter and cover more area thoug...may be easy to dodge now....but if you did that it would be much more noob friendly...though it would be interesting

Best answers
i think the scatter disc would be cool :) tho i dont use disc's.. they suck atm... i cant hit anyone :D and i think its fair with krillins disc cus he cant call the disc back like Cell and Freiza. so its kinda fair... but it should ONLY scatter when fully charged... :D i know he has alread said that, just a reminder :D

Best answers
blink87 said:
5. Freiza - Death Wave - Its used in Budoki 2. I think he used it in the serise but not sure.
dont know how it could be used in the game though ill leave it up to you guys.

Blink87 frieza used this technique during the frieza saga to demonstrate his magnificent power. And its hella powerful... he split namak in two.. You could put this in esf, but I advise not to make it split the map but instead cut anything in its path until it hits the end of the map.

Best answers
SSJ4 Mirai Goku said:
Blink87 frieza used this technique during the frieza saga to demonstrate his magnificent power. And its hella powerful... he split namak in two.. You could put this in esf, but I advise not to make it split the map but instead cut anything in its path until it hits the end of the map.
Nicely put...

-Jesus loves the little children...
I'm not a pervert*I only speak lies*

Best answers
im not worried about people noobing krill's scatter disk. i get hit by frieza disk rarely and i dont think i have ever been hit by a distructo disk. so making it scatter, i still think it would be less deadly then frieza disk. Just make the disk take longer to charge, and like a couple of you said have it only scatter when fully charged. Actually more balancing. Make it so when it does scatter, whoever would have been in its path had it not scattered would be completly safe. Like they would all spread out and not one would be in the middle. This way it could only work against moving targets and they would be harder to hit anyways.

Best answers
I like the Krillin suggestion. Right now, he is basically just a punching bag, unless you can get right next to your opponent and throw the disk, but it'd be easier to just melee them.

#3 I think is the same as Buu's 'Body Part attack' which was planned to be in 1.2 However, I think I saw somewhere that it wasn't going to be put in (yet?) due to problems.

Piccolo doesn't really need anything except maybe Regeneration.

Best answers
RavenRage said:
I like the Krillin suggestion. Right now, he is basically just a punching bag, unless you can get right next to your opponent and throw the disk, but it'd be easier to just melee them.

#3 I think is the same as Buu's 'Body Part attack' which was planned to be in 1.2 However, I think I saw somewhere that it wasn't going to be put in (yet?) due to problems.

Piccolo doesn't really need anything except maybe Regeneration.
The 'Body Part attack' or as Hibiki likes to call it, the "Wang Attack" (pink think flying at you from Fat Buu's hips) won't be in 1.2 because "they" don't have the time to play "test and error" with it.

I also think piccolo should have regeneration as well as cell.

Who else likes the "scatter disc" suggestion...anybody got some extra ideas they want to suggest?

-Look at my hands (ALL)*WOOOOO*..What can you do?..
well....I CAN FLY!

Best answers
About the scatter disk thing...
If it's not made into a projectile attack, I think it would also make an interesting finishing move in a melee combo. Maybe if the melee combo will do enough damage to kill the enemy. (A bunch of disks spread around the enemy, and fly towards the enemy in rapid succession. He did that vs. Frieza 2nd form, and chopped off most of his tail.)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea of cell's energy field. I'm not to sure how it would be implemented correctly to be balanced but I think cell needs an attack that is unique to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom