New and beter powerup sprite admins read now!!!

would u like there to be a tail when u press turbo

• If u would like a tail thing when u fly fast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or just leave it how it s

• or invent something else

• BLANK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Hey i was wonderinf if there would be a new powerup sprite like when u press t to fly faster when the turbo comes up..like for example if u ever played "Bid For Power" (Q3 mod) if u use turbo and when u fly there is a tail that comes out like when yoou fly a white or yellow tail comes out ( well i hope u kno what i mean) i was wondering if u would like to put that in esf..it would make it way more fun!!! and can u make it so for example goku goes SSJ1 in 1.700.000 ki and at 20.000.000 he can transform into ssj2 and 50,000,000 he can go ssj3 ect. can u do that plz!!! cause they got tat in BFP (Bid For power) so plz ttell me ur reply!!

Best answers
well alpha 2.0 had the tail effect, which looked good then, but now with everyone moving so dam fast all you would see is the tail effect all over the screen, especially in a melle battle. would look nice but i think its impractical.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX > hey.. please stop hammering on typing ok? thank you...

btw no way you can compaire this mod to 'BFP' this is totaly differend and on a total other engine. Now please don't compaire mods with mods of the same kind on another engine coz ESF ain't BFP. and BFP = dead.

well as said more transformations will be added later so no meaning of that 'suggestion' and well trails, they just suck.

Best answers
Wow, another n00b torn apart by the "higher beings". Lighten up you guys. Not everyone is as cool as you, apparently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by lost
SaiyanPrideXIX > hey.. please stop hammering on typing ok? thank you...

btw no way you can compaire this mod to 'BFP' this is totaly differend and on a total other engine. Now please don't compaire mods with mods of the same kind on another engine coz ESF ain't BFP. and BFP = dead.

well as said more transformations will be added later so no meaning of that 'suggestion' and well trails, they just suck.
Ermmmm...he isnt comparing...he is giving an example. If the TRAIL (not tail :p ) faded pretty quickly or was quite short (and transparent) then im sure it would look pretty good

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
Ermmmm...he isnt comparing...he is giving an example. If the TRAIL (not tail :p ) faded pretty quickly or was quite short (and transparent) then im sure it would look pretty good
then what would be the point with it when u move slow???

Best answers
I would imagine that such a trail would only appear if you were in Turbo mode. Just another little effect to add that extra bit of pizazz that the game could benefit from.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Suicider
then what would be the point with it when u move slow???
Well the only time the trail showed on dbz was when they were going quite fast...ermmm having a trail show when your moving slow would look reeeeally dumb. So yeah, should only show when swooping

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll step in here too and say:

SaiyanPride, you aren't a mod, don't think you can get away with insulting someone's grammar and telling them to use the search engine. Post something they can use *with* your suggestion that they use the search engine or wait for an actual mod to tell them to use the search engine. Grammar is not a big issue here either, obviously. I haven't been busting peoples' chops for mispelling the words "there," "they're," and "their."

Ontopic: As madd dog said, we just move too fast now. Krillin could wrap up a map like Cell_Day with those trails more than once. It would just get distracting in close melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have respect for suggestions that are not made clearly. Thousands of people throughout this forum make similar posts to what I made and no one minds. Apologies for undermining your newfound authority...although forgive me, it just seems a little ironic to be warned by someone with a nickname like "Forum Grammar Nazi" about this particular thing.

Besides that fact, I'm not allowed to say what I would have actually posted. I'll say it now and net myself a warning:

DMZ does a similar trail effect and it's buggy as hell and looks like garbage. There. That better?

Best answers
If it offends you so much, SaiyanPride, then I would recommend that you simply step away from threads that match that desception. You'll save yourself a headache and a pounding from mods and wannabe mods if you just don't say anything when you want to rag on someone.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
I don't have respect for suggestions that are not made clearly. Thousands of people throughout this forum make similar posts to what I made and no one minds. Apologies for undermining your newfound authority...although forgive me, it just seems a little ironic to be warned by someone with a nickname like "Forum Grammar Nazi" about this particular thing.
Why don`t have respect for suggestion that are not clear?

Where not all british or american so sometimes posts may have wrong spelling and grammar.

And try to be abit more relaxed and nicer it would help alot SaiyanPride.:)

And the beam thingy not really good idea it would be really anoying after 100 time you can`t see anything because of a stupid ki-trail.

Best answers
I certainly hope any trail put in place wouldn't trail too far. That would just be absurd. I think the idea is just for a small, short trail for special effect purposes.

Best answers
Well this is good suggestions and im sorry for caps i was just rushing cause i had to go somewhere...anyway...ok i know by ur posts that BFP = nothing to esf or dead BUT! its actualy MUCH improved! if u check their site www.bidforpower.it (i hope its in english) you will see their transformations if u go to movies.like for example they show a goku movie where he turns SSJ and then he turns SSJ2 then SSJ3 then SSJ4 i was wondering if yall mod ppl can do that..it might be alot of codeing i know how u feel but..it might make the game better some way..and if u look at the poll thing 11 ppl say yes...well if u dont want to then i guess its ok..and now i was wondering if u could like change the power up thing cause it just kindal ioks like wind going upwards and if u look in the show they show how they power up..i mean it just air going upwards with a small sound of electricity that u cant see....so i was wondering if u could improve on that...thx! :p

Best answers
i think.. if n e thing.. wen u have turbo on and ur ssj.. there should b shot of static around u with of course the aura..

Best answers
i think there should be a different sprite for the powerup, i dont really like that mist effect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom