Never Winter Nights or Dungeon Siege??

What's better Dungeon Siege or Never Winter Nights?

• Dungeon Siege

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Winter Nights

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Well I got some cash and I'm either gonna get Ds or Nwn have you guys plaed either and if so what would you reccomend?

Best answers
well, i havent played either, but going on what i've seen, and such, i'd reccomend Neverwinter Nights, simply because it's based around DND 3rd edtn. and well, that pwns :)

chris taylor or not, NwN seems to take the cake

(taylor is the mind behid DS, incase you didn't know)

Best answers
i player dungeon siege, i must say, in the first time the game rox, but later i hated the game
NVN rox, NVN is the second best RPG

Best answers
Yeah Nwn looks way better but Dungeon Siege has better multiplayer. But I'm pretty sure I'll get Nwn. :)

Just one other thing you can only go up to lvl 20 in nwn but they say that's pretty hard to do.

Best answers
u needed long to gain a level in baldur'sgate 2, and the max level was 15-18 (i think) and i will get NVN too

Best answers
That's awesome I'll get Nwn then.
I just wish their was a demo 4 it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id say Dungeon seige cus its got faster gameplay and its more hack and upgrade like Diablo2

Best answers
DS has been hella buggy for me. I like some of the mods uc and dl though like the Light sabre mod ;-). PS I got DS for free:D :D :D

Best answers
But isn't DS like Diablo 2 run around buying big a$$ weapons and doing quests while hacking and slashing and Nwn I heard was leaning more towards quests and talking and all that crap is that true?

Best answers
I like NWN better than DS...I played the DS demo and I'll admit it was good but NWN is more D&D style that I like. I guess it's just the level of role playing that you like. If you're into faster RP games like D2 style, I'd say go for DS. If you like playing games more like pen/paper D&D style, you won't be disappointed with NWN :)

Best answers
The game is pointless after you beat dungeon seige, get the otherone or get WC3

Best answers
Well.. never played NWN, but, I have dungeon siege.

DS is great single player, but u go multi and everyone has better people than u and its impossible to play :/ SOOOOO base it on that

Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE
The game is pointless after you beat dungeon seige, get the otherone or get WC3
Yeah yesterday I got Gta3, Wc3 and Sof 2 all on 1 cd off a friend but god damn gta3 dont run all that well on my comp :cry: unless I put it in the above view but then it feels like im playing gta 1 or 2 again ahhhhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom