Neocron Public Beta 4

Best answers
Hey wow finally this game is in public beta.

for information:

www.neocron.com

it is an rpg set in far future and with first person shooter abilities

the best: IT EATS THE TIME UNTIL ESF BETA!!!!!!!

Best answers
damn right it eats up time its 1.2Gb in size ill be here with my 56k modem till im 20!!!!

bah!

Best answers
Originally posted by AscendantSaiyan
damn right it eats up time its 1.2Gb in size ill be here with my 56k modem till im 20!!!!

bah!
i have adsl, with 100 kbs so i had 3 hours 45 minutes till i downloaded the 2 files.

u will have to sit down (or sleep) 55 hours and 35 minutes. i recommend u to use getright.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its going to take me 5 hours, these ppl never heard of compressing files? damn....:cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
its going to take me 5 hours, these ppl never heard of compressing files? damn....:cry:
then i would say make it over night.

pah i downloaded it but i cant play it because i only have a monitor for 800x600. thats ****. why dont they say it in the requirements???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

then i would say make it over night.

pah i downloaded it but i cant play it because i only have a monitor for 800x600. thats ****. why dont they say it in the requirements???
lmao:talk: what u got a 5" moniter

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

lmao:talk: what u got a 5" moniter
14 or 15" i think. i will buy a siemens nixdorf 19" with up to 2048x1536 ... yeah!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

14 or 15" i think. i will buy a siemens nixdorf 19" with up to 2048x1536 ... yeah!
i got 21" running at 2048:rolleyes:

Best answers
I am thinking of downloading this beta. how is it? And is it in first person view or third person, and are many people playing it ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zombie_Juice
I am thinking of downloading this beta. how is it? And is it in first person view or third person, and are many people playing it ?
umm.. look on the fourms, or something, if they got alot of members then i guess alot of ppl play it, i have not got it yet, i have signed up, but i have 700meg so far, out of 1.2gb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do i have to sing up to play this game? If so, Where do i do that ?
yes u do need to sign up, to do that, click "sign up"

:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok :p and when the beta is over do i HAVE to pay to play if i sign up ?
;/ why dont u go to the site and find out for yourself

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really cool and I would download it but with my luck lately the file would most likely end up currupt >_<
/me kicks my computer!

Best answers
poor hsu well i am downloading it but i got one question for all ya peeps that already have it.. dp ya gotta be 18+ tosign up

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you dont need to be, I have signed up (even though I am 18) there is nowhere that they ask for your age. I am hoping to get my frined to burn it on a cd so i might be able to play it :)

Best answers
AHHH crap it won't let me install it all the way says it needs a CD this bites monkey nutz

Best answers
omg this game is the nish. took me 5 hours to dl. then 2 more hours fro the patches...>.< but it was worth it. about the age thing they dont say u ahve to be 18 but i was wondering in the game and i ventured into the "sex" city. i went to the pussy club and there were naked strippers =0. and it says somthing like welcome to blah blah where all your wet dreams come true. =X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom