Neji [WIP] 2

Best answers
Well, not like any of you care, but I snatched one of his pics and basically outlined what should be fixed (though some may perhaps be exaggerated by 1-3 pixels...>_<) Well...yea. Not like he's watching this topic anyway

Yea...

Wow, never realised how crappy the pic came out....ohwell Just follow the lines...Shouldn't be too difficult

Best answers
If that's your final model and skin then you definately don't know what you're doing. There are a lot of problems with it, most of which Hellx said about on the first page. Add to that the shirt looks horrible now you've tried adding detail to it and the fact that the neck of his shirt is way too big and puffs out too much kinda makes you seem right up your own arse if you think you shouldn't work on it anymore.

Best answers
A101, Have I told you how much I love you? From me lurking of these forums for many months, I shook my head in shame and went "My god....are people so dense?" (refer to first page of my mockery of all previous posts ^^;)

Aherm, Back on topic.

The model could be so much better, it has that potential, surely if theres 3700 poly's, theres plenty to move around!

Btw, if any of you were to notice, if you were to make a checklist of things to fix on the model, then there would be many check marks by the ones I listed on the first page, alas still no drastic changes to the mesh itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom