Negative ki bar

Should ki be able to go to negative? (read before voting)

• Excellent/Fantastic/Cool/Wonderful/ idea and should be in for sure soon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good/ nice idea that should be in sometime in the future.

• Average/ Ok that maybe should be put in.

• Bad/ Dumb idea that should not be put in.

• Crap/ Stupid/ Thrash idea that should never be put in.

• Total voters
Best answers
[Read everything and be honest before voting or posting]

I think your ki bar should be able to go to negative. When your ki bar is at negative, you become weak. One way you can acually reach negative is if you keep charging an attack while you have no ki anymore. So after you shoot an attack, you start to slow down and sweat. If you get meleed while your at negative, then you become paralyzed until your ki reaches 0. If your at negative and still standing, your speed slows down.

There is a maxiumum to negative ki. When you reach this, then you collaps. You'll only really reach this state if you charge a big attack while you have 1 % of your ki. In the show, when they do a powerful attack, they sometimes get so drained that they collaps.

The lower beyond negative your ki is, the more hp you lose every 3 seconds and weaker you power level gets. So if your at negative, charge up right away. But your pl goes back to normal once you reach positive. So if you see someone in your scouter with pl rising, he could be in negative.

Another way you can reach negative is in a power struggle. If your beams are pretty much tied but your ki bars are down to 0, you can still keep going. This will show who is more desperate to win. My only suggestion for ps, if you hold right click, your beam gets 50% stronger but you drain twice the ki.

Right now your ki bar is blue. Once you reach negative, the colour changes, say red.

I don't want this to be like the k.o in dmz. This is different.

Best answers
sounds good, but I just like it the way it is that if your beam is fully charged, you can't charge more

Best answers
I like this idea. This would make power struggles longer and better. Gohan was really tired when he defeated cell, so this idea makes sense.

Best answers
This is an interesting idea. What I really hate is, you never get to finish people with style. People are always moving so fast. So with this idea, when you see someone sweating, you can melee him and charge a powerful attack right in his face to finish him off.

Jax

Best answers
I was thinking of a similar idea not too long ago. This is cool because your able to go past your limitation. I think it should take longer to charge up while your in the negative state.

Best answers
Great idea, I think you shouldn't be able to be detected on the scouter while your in negative.

Best answers
This would come very handy if they put in the idea of being able to share ki.

Best answers
Thats sounds really good and it would make the game much more realistic.

Best answers
I don't like the Knock out in Dragon Mod Z. There it's very annoying. This idea doesn't make you get unconscious by getting hit frequently. It's your choice if you want to risk getting into the negative. Well I guess in a ps, I'd rather go into negative than die.

Also even if you do get into negative, your not necessarily knocked out yet. You have to get hit. So I like this idea.

Best answers
And when you are negative you should take a while to get back to 0 Unless you use a sensu bean (It would make them more populer they should also be easier to find in 1.2)

Best answers
I also think once your on the floor and knocked out, you can charge up past 0. You should also be able to charge a beam. So when an enemy is about to kill you, you have a chance to beam jump your way out. Also if you near you maximum negative, you should fall on your knees. Your only movement is crawling at a very slow rate. It would be funny if there was a sensu bean right in front of you and it gets swiped right away by some other guy

Best answers
This is a neat suggestion. It's very realistic. I'd like to have a mercy botten though. If your on the floor, you should be able to ask for mercy. Of course only 1/1000 people would acually listen. Freeza asked for mercy when he was dieing btw.

Best answers
Maybe they can make it that your able to ask for help. If this was a team game, your teammate can lock on you. He'd then be able to swoop towards you and instead of meleeing you, he'd pick you up. He then could place you down somewhere else or give u a sensu bean.

Best answers
With this idea, maybe they can put Vegeta's self-destruct. You charge up the attack until you reach your maximum negative. The more ki you started with when you charged up the attack, the stronger it is.

Best answers
GYAH! this idea.... rocks! and maybe you should also make the beams get bigger and bigger as you charge and pass through negative! using your life force as ki.. sounds realistic!

Best answers
ehhh....sounds good,but the coding might be the hard part,but at least we dont have to worry about the sprites....

but really,I like the idea,sounds very unique in very many ways,and I like the idea of getting stunned....:)

But scrap the idea for Final Shine,its just a suicide attack that many people don't want.(Trust me, more people hate it more than want it)

Best answers
Hve to say , doesn't sound bad. And I like the idea of a mercybutton => just for fun:laff:

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think this is a really good idea!!! Too bad I didn't think of it:p .

This would really make the game more realistic to the show.

Best answers
Not only do I want going into negative to be a disadvantage, maybe it could be an advantage. I can't really think of one myself but, maybe some attacks can only be performed when your in negative, say K O can. I'm not so sure if putting Vegeta's self-destruct attack would be fair. If they can make it fair like there's a big warning that he's going to do it then yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom