Need to download faster

Best answers
I have a problem i try to download it but it takes to long because my modem is 44kb I tried to download it one day i go to 30% then i had to get of the internet this for 1.2 that is 214mb please help. :shocked:

Best answers
Get a download manager like getright or something like tha. What else can we do :)
Or go to a friend with a fast connection and download it.

Best answers
It took me like 3 hours, i have adsl. Basically it doesnt speed up your connection, you can pause downloads so you can get offline, and when you connect again you can continue fron where you paused, without the sownloaded stuff disapearing.

Best answers
i like internet download manager. it get's multiple sources to download the file. and it can resume the download of your connection gets interrupted..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to download quicker, get DSL =P but yea download manager if you're stuck on 56k

Best answers
flash get does make the download faster. You can compare, I once was gonna download a file with ie at 3 kb/sec, i closed it and used flash get instead and it downloaded at 15 kb/sec. I have 256k

Best answers
C:\format c: /y

Simple, user friendly advice.

But seriously, use something like the Gamespot DLX system to download parts at a time, and you should have it in a few days.

Best answers
But he has 44k bps connection so it wont be any use, he will download at the same speed. (btw 256k and only 15kb/sec?)

Best answers
I am on 9% in 1 hour useing flashget.
i download it last night it is working but it does not look like it sposed
to look like the old esf. ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom