Need some info. *wow its nightshade* :p

Best answers
Yo, Hows everyone doing?

Wanted to ask some of you guys about a game that has caught my eye dont know if any would have it tho...

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

The most amazing thing about Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, though, is just how incredibly fun it is. Humorous, entertaining, and different from just about anything else in its category, we aren't afraid to say that it's one of the best PlayStation 2 titles this year. Though it certainly won't appeal to everyone because of its hardcore nature and admittedly retro visuals, fans of the genre have just hit the mother lode. But don't take our word for it, as you'd do better to run out and play it. A special game like this comes few and far between.

What ign said about it. Readers giving it a 9.5. Anyone picked this up yet?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend keeps ranting about it. "It's the second coming of Final Fantasy Tactics!" "Buy this game NOW! NOW NOW NOW!" etc. It looks interesting.. max level 9999 O_O. Some of the things are weird.. like the Congress controlling some monster difficulty or upgrades.. and bribing.. Anyway, it looks good and I'll probobly buy it.

Best answers
Ya... starting to think the same thing. Just hoping someone would have it by now to give me some info on it.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god, NightShade!

I know nothing about the game, just wanted to say hi. :smile:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shade, where've you been hibernating! =]

About the game... my sister is going to buy it.... :S, so I am never going to even look at the game.., anything my sister likes, I don't think it's worth playing in my own opinion.

I could be wrong though and I probably am.. anyway, post more often on the forums. :p

Best answers
Yeah, I have heard of this Title, strange thing is that I have seen some really mixed reviews on it. Seems like you either love it or you hate it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, Shade.. you wouldn't happen to be the person in =PT= with the name Nightshade, claiming to have been "gone for 3 months," and then denying you were Shade the betatester, would you? ^_^

Because if you weren't, there's a talentless poser impersonating you, except claiming to be "l33t," everybody else "=newb" and when you lose, they "script and abuse."

Hmm..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup is a very cool game though yeah u will eather love it or absolutly hate it not really anything inbetween

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey....it's nightshade. cool.

Sorry, no help from me man, sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, never played it, and probably will never play it.. since you play it. :laff:

Well, I dunno.. I haven't been using my PS2 lately. But now that Soul Calibur 2 and Madden 2004 have come out, this might be my chance to try out that game. So, i'll let you know by tomorrow about it ;)

Best answers
Hmm, Shade.. you wouldn't happen to be the person in =PT= with the name Nightshade, claiming to have been "gone for 3 months," and then denying you were Shade the betatester, would you? ^_^

Because if you weren't, there's a talentless poser impersonating you, except claiming to be "l33t," everybody else "=newb" and when you lose, they "script and abuse."

Hmm..

Dont understand only clan i was in was ape. I am sure many people prob use my name in esf now. Just ignore them.If i play esf it will be for fun anymore.

Hibiki i am a fan of FFT if i can have fun with romance of the three kingdoms i am sure graphics are fine. What i want to know is. How much anime/Storyline is there? I dont want a mindless srpg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its made by atlus and atlus makes some damn fine rpgs. anything by atlus is definately worth a look. just saw the official site i dont even need to play it to tell u id love it

watch some of the trailers
http://www.atlus.com/dis/screenshots.html

freakin awsome game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom