Need new ESF skins.

Best answers
Can anybody give me a link to where I could download some great ESF skins. I had this one site, but I deleted it, cuase at the time ESF wasn't working for me.

Thanks in advance. :)

Best answers
You can click on the link in my signature. We are linked to a bunch of skins/models, maps, sprites and more.

You also could go to ESFstuff.com. They've got alot too.

Best answers
Cool, just the skins I was looking for, thanks alot. 1 more thing, can I get help on how to use these skins?

Best answers
Put them in C:/Sierra>Half-life (Or CS, Depending on which version you have)/ESF/Models/Player and then the appropiate player model for the corrosponding folder.

If you dont like the models, just delete them and join a ESF server. You will download the models again automatically, with out the need to reinstall

Best answers
Ok I did all of that, now how do I change my model to the one I want (What should I go to to change my model)?

Best answers
i think it should be changed in the game already unless the server turned off custom models, course i never delt with models but i think i read that somewhere. In my 5 years of playing half life, i have learned many random things about the game....

Best answers
No there not turned on, well I'll look around the forum to see if I can find a step by step way to turn my new skins on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom