Need help with finding drivers for my video card

Best answers
I have a intel chipset or something like that however everytime I find a driver for it its like my computer doesn't recognize it and for me to play any kind of game I need the most updated driver to ensure the game will run properly.

Can someone possibly help me out?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Onboard Videocard I presume. All you have to do is going to the motherboard's website, and download the drivers from there. There are 3 ways to see which Motherboard model you have. Through the boot up screen of the computer, through a software, or on the motherboard itself.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Shouldn't your Video Card come with a CD which contains the driver itself?
Since it is on-board, he should have a CD with his motherboard drivers.. Video drivers included. Good point though, but he could have lost the CD as well.

Best answers
Its a Intel? 945G Express Chipset for windows vista (which sucks and is probably the worst op system created but since all new pcs coming out have them standard now i have no choice.

Anyway everytime i install the drivers city of heroes says i still dont have the latest drivers even though the driver i downloadi s just the latest driver, and in COH the game runs super low as far as FPS goes which i think its very retarted. And I tweaked my game to have good fps but its still acting up.

Best answers
Does your mother board have a PCI express or AGP slot so you can add on a better card (even a cheap one will suffice)? Integreted GPU's often are unable to perform very well, as their baser command sets are limited for basic graphic functionality. A cheap card upgrade may be your best bet.
Also, if you are using Vista, have you checked to see if it is even compatable with the game you are running?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom