Need help w/ bots

Best answers
when i try n dl the bot 4 esf it says that it dosent work w/ browser but when i use internet explorer it says site cannot be found. So when i tried 2 use akimbot, I put it in the half-life folder and opened the installer no mods came up so i can install it. plz hlp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you tried dl it from redsaiyan it could´nt work cause it was down a few days! Maybe you should try it now and how to install the bots is written in the readme

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
search anywhere for KIbots ...
I don't know more mirrors for ESFBots ... the rsm link doesn't work (as already said)

btw: Akimbot doesn't work with current ESF

Best answers
i got ki bot and i put it in the half-life folder and when i try n play a map the map loads in and then the menu comes up for a sec n then crashes

EDIT:another problemi got another version of kibot and it was just a dll file so i put it in esf/dll and when i type in addbot in console it dusnt add a bot

Best answers
i figured that part out but now theres another problem lol, when using lots of bots w/ ki bot it crashes but even when i limit the number of bots to 1 the game crashes a couple secs after the bot joins the game

Best answers
lol what verson of ki bots do u have if 3.0 u should update to 3.1

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you should first install 3.0 then 3.1

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using software mode? That could also be the problem. Some people with highend comp. don't have a high end videocard in it and are able to play esf with it, but a second player might cause some problems.

Best answers
The software mode thingy might be the problem but when i tryed to play onlinei saw a person playing goku n then the game crashed but it mightve been cause he was using spirit bomb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ... then it's software mode ... change it or do fx_quality 0 in startup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom