Need For Speed Underground 2 Question

Retired
Best answers
I just got the xbox version of the game and can't wait to play online. however i must finish the career mode to get a good enough car. now the million dollar question.

i'm only just started and can't beat a certain race, i have $5,000 to upgrade parts but i don't want to use any of th emoney untill i get a good car. now if i buy any of the upgrades and i decide later to trade my car in for a better one will i still have access to those upgrades?

and another question is, is it possible to gain large amounts of money? i wanna be able to max out my stats so i can play online. i just don't want to run out of money and have a **** car

Best answers
yes u still have access to the upgrades.

later u win much more money. but u lost a race?! MUAAAAHH!!!!!!! how can u lose a race in it?! okey in the drag races when u crash another car or something like this.... hmm okey i will stop :D

Retired
Best answers
i'm on stage 2 on the street race X and i start the race and all 3 cpu players just bolt and its like impossible to catch up. however i have nothing done to my car so now that i know about the money i'll mod it so i can win

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spend the money on one car, dont ever buy new cars in career mode. when its buyable they can be used online, just install all parts on anycar out of career mode, and tune it up.

Reason why u dont want more than one car for career is because of the uniques. if you have a unique on one car, put them all in that car. Makes a huge difference, especially when you go online.(depending onwhich you pick)

but i say if you have enough money to upgrade, then upgrade. but also, keep your star rating up because if its low farther in the game you will get stuck because you wont get sponsers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom