Need a tool or command to change dmg given

Best answers
So now my Problem is, if im playing online, i get a hit, and then loose 10-20 hp, and offline (lan) i loose 1 hp, if i try to kill someon ewith kamhemhaemha, online it kills them, but offlien its not working fine, its to underpowered, for exaple with 100 million ki, i should easeali kil someone with 2million, but it doesnt, so, pls help me out, to change the value for ki x attack = dmg given

so the problem is, the dmg doesnt change due to the ki level.

mfg Havoc

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So now my Problem is, if im playing online, i get a hit, and then loose 10-20 hp, and offline (lan) i loose 1 hp, if i try to kill someon ewith kamhemhaemha, online it kills them, but offlien its not working fine, its to underpowered, for exaple with 100 million ki, i should easeali kil someone with 2million, but it doesnt, so, pls help me out, to change the value for ki x attack = dmg given

so the problem is, the dmg doesnt change due to the ki level.

mfg Havoc
Thats an anti spam mesure. There is a max possible damage so people dont just start spamming beams and ruin the game for everyone else.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your best bet would be an AMXX pluggin. Dont thin one exists for that though. So youll probably need to get someone to make it for you or make it yourself.

And as a side note if you decide to make it yourself. The thing that determines your strength is called PL not KI. KI is basically your amunition not your power. If you are messing with thegame mechanics then seperating those 2 things is very important.

Best answers
ok, that sounds good, but why is it online "normal" so they took much life with hits, i want the same for offline, ok, a amx plugin, let me search for it^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its like this. Online = server rules.

Offline = your server rules. And if you installed something that changes those then its only visible on your own server.

Quite frankly just using normall ESF 1.2.3 a SSJ Goku kamehameha hit is enough to drop full HP to the critical level with both players having a similar PL.

So not sure whats causing you problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom