Natural Selection - A TEAM Based Mod

Best answers
hey guys here is a mod which is good!

http://www.natural-selection.org

and i hope akuma will pass here because i saw him on this board. so let us begin:

Game summary

Multiplayer-only Half-life mod where one team plays marines and the other plays aliens. The humans must keep their cool and work together to assault an alien-infested spacecraft or colony. Marines vs. marines and aliens vs. aliens scenarios are also supported.

"First-person strategy" with a real resource model and consequences for actions. Both sides are genuinely different and together they accommodate different play styles:

Marines::Fighting skill is less important, strategy and communication take its place. Playing as a marine will be a tense experience with methodical planning and strategy, interrupted with action.

Aliens::playing as an alien will be an intense action experience, rewarding reflexes and alien heroics. Communication and coordination don't require typing.

Accessible, fast, mouse-driven interface: no keys beyond those used in Half-life needed.

Simple to learn and play, it is hard-core action/strategy for a mainstream audience.

Innovative social dynamics lead to memorable games.

Atmospheric indoor sci-fi environments full of steam, smoke and ambient soundscapes

Natural Selection is currently in the playtesting stages and is not publically available yet. As soon as it's ready, it will be released as a free public download. Due to the unique nature of "mods", Natural Selection will continually be updated after our first release. New features, maps and artwork will be added as feedback from players is received and the gameplay refined.

Best answers
why didn't told u anything about the commander view from the mariens?

in the commander view can u plan where a turret shuold be build
then u go as a marine to the turret and build it
or u tell ur team as a commander where the enemy is hiding
It like C&C

i'm sorry if i forgot something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master Dorn
perhaps you can delete this thread
i don´t want to post my comments in both threads :D

Best answers
i thinks it's funny:

i saw this already b4 but it will be the 2nd best mod in HL.( ESF is 1st place ofe course)
The marine looks kewl:

delete this thread plz :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom