Natural Healing

Best answers
how about add some kind of natural healing if the player dont move for some seconds?
cause i dont like to see that just Buu can heal itself =(

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If every characters had natural healing, then Buu would have a faster natural healing. Each character must have his speciality. Every character has advantages and disadvantages , for example, sayans dont need so much PL as buu to ascend. A-18 is not detected on radar. Piccolo can fly in turbo mode for longer time that any other. And so on.

Best answers
yeah i know but...this regeneration thing its kind unfair on my view x.x

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buus regeneration is not a problem. His cookie attack is ^^

Regeneration cant really be used unless its a gigant map with nice hiding places and not alot of players on it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rikmaru said:
yeah i know but...this regeneration thing its kind unfair on my view x.x
Yeah well, nobody uses regeneration. It's a waste of time because you don't regenerate fast enough to gain anything from it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still... Some HP regenration for the chars could be nice and extend some battles.

Maybe if you are in idle stance for some seconds (25 sec. maybe) the hp form the char could be regenrated by 1 point every 5 seconds.

And now something where just popped in...
I thought about some regenrate mode where you can activate and deactivate.
If you wanna fight and still regenerated you can activate this mode but your PL decrease Maybe by 1000 points every 5 seconds and you are slower in movement. But still gain HP every 2.5 seconds and the HP gaining could be by 5 points or some. Was just some wild idea.

I once made an AMXX plugin where you can charge HP but loose PL. but i dont have it anymore and its been a year since i did anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom