Naruto - Sakura usefulness?!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>.>

Being foreign is not for excuses, simply say I've got bad English >.< I'm foreign too, but I don't have problems with English. Anyone from any country can have excellent language skills, don't blame it on your country.. (Sorry for that.. I just get upset when people blame their english on a country.)

I think Sasuke will kill Sakura, in that "Cursed Seal" mode. But I also think she'll put up a tough fight, using Tsunade's fighting techniques

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
sorry iam swede the right word for what she pickes up didnt come to my mind:D
really since i cant speak japanese i belive the fansubs:)
It has nothing to do with speaking Japanese, it's about being PERCEPTIVE.

LISTEN to her when she picks it up, she just goes "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Sorry, but there's no NARRATOR saying that she trained under Tsunade.

Don't believe me? Listen for yourself, or download another fansub group's copy of the episode. " :) "

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Useless? No

If she wasn't there Sasuke would be captured and naruto would be dead, so would Rock Lee.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Useless? i seen only 1 to 22 by now, i got 50 eps on dvd.. lol,

But she isn't that usefull yet, she might become later, but you guys are way ahead of me with naruto,

well naruto is much much better then i could have expected, heh its fun ^^

But sakura is just going like "omg! sasuke!! love love!!" bleh... i loved episode 21 where rock lee asks her for a date, the eyes of that poor poor guy :D , and of her...

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

It was long ago that i laughed that hard... :D

So i gues she is usefull, for the humour.

Best answers
Yeah after training with tsunade for longer she will become a powerhouse...shes not really that much of a fighting based character though.

Best answers
She's annoying right now, but well.. I won't give into details but I doubt she'll be all that annoying and a lot more helpful in the future. Sakura was always the smartest so the way the manga is going right now seems to be a perfect direction right now for her. She'll be a perfect asset in battle from now on I think. (I wrote something useful with no spoilers =D)

Best answers
i think she is pretty cool (naise)
how ever she is going to meditate healing like tsunade and she always takes care of naruto and sasuke, i like her

Best answers
i dunno if she is going to learn healing, i was just saying it would be cool

Best answers
"she is going to meditate healing like tsunade "

you have to choose your words carefully when your typing;)

Best answers
She's a waste. They probably just needed her to fill up spare time of some episodes. She never has "cool" appearance. She's usually on the background. Either that or she bursts into tears followed by an emotional breakdown.

She's merely decoration. But I like the fact that she got pounded and her hair cut off. So she can stay.

Best answers
Sakura is a dynamic character. She develops and grows. And that's what the series has really been all about. Yeah, it's got crazy ninja moves and fighting scenes, but the character development is what has kept it going.

Naruto grows by continually improving his skills, and as he earns recognition, starts to realize it isn't as important as he thought.
Sasuke is having a harder and harder time justifiying his entire life on his revenge. And because he feels the compulsion to complete it, he takes drastic moves to reassert his chosen path.

That's just for two of the main characters. Look at Shikamaru, Neji, or Rock Lee...they all show strong character development as well. Sakura has been decieving herself for a long time, telling herself she loves Sasuke. As she matures, she'll realize that it's not really love, just a childhoood fantasy, and by recognizing that, she'll be able to concentrate on things that actually do good for her. She's already realizing that, for example, how as the series continues, she starts to notice Naruto's deeds just as much as Sasuke's, and now, it appears she's even starting to be torn between them. Give her time. She will grow, and become a realistic, interesting character, who will likely be a great asset to their team, even if she cant' outright fight as well as the others.

Best answers
Everyone develops. Point is her being useful. No. Nobody thinks about her while watching the series. And if you see it's moreso "Oh, that's Sakura".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. She does suck and she's never useful.. *whine whine* Sasuke! *whine whine* *smack naruto* Sasuke! *whine whine* <----- Pretty much all she does.

That crush on Sasuke won't ever go away, and he doesn't like her at all! Such a dimwit..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did saw a pic that sakura can summon a snaile, that was the fist time that i'm possitive about tsunade training sakura.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not revive year old topics... especially in that useless manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom