Naruto Questions.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hey everyone, there are 2 things that keeps bothering me. So I'll start with the questions that i bet a lot of you people know the answer. Anyway, first. In Naruto Movie 2, Naruto was able to create a "red rasengan". I'm rather curious about this, did he used the Red Chakra from the Fox to be able to do so?

Secondly, in episode 124 to 130 (not sure which one). Naruto used a Fox Aura around him to fight Sasuke. I've heard he only had 1 OR 2 aura tails. Does that means he used 1 or 2/8 of his power? (Since his body can't take up more of the Fox's power)

Best answers
y u watching this lil kiddy ass show 4?? nothing but ***gets up in this piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Risky, please stay on-topic. I may not be a moderator, but this is still my thread. And I'd like the replies to be at least helpful. And not spam and or completely off-topic.

*I've just seen you posting spam in other threads, you do realise people like you are not welcome, right? :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RISKY.. said:
y u watching this lil kiddy ass show 4?? nothing but ***gets up in this piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you going around insulting what everybody likes? People have tastes not in accordance with your own. Deal with it.

FF|Skyrider said:
*I've just seen you posting spam in other threads, you do realise people like you are not welcome, right? :)
Please keep Naruto questions to the Naruto discussion thread. But to answer your question, I believe Naruto was only animated with one tail for easiness of animation. I haven't seen it personally, but I hear in the manga he had all the tails.

Closed. (For further info, please use the Sticky.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom